Wingate by Wyndham Springfield
  • Pool
US$168
US$104
  • Pool
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
All reviewshampton innthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomscomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybreakfast staffeasy accesswould stay here againthe room was nicestaff was very friendlyoatmealbed was comfortablelincoln sitesparking lotdirkseninterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just what I needed - a quiet, comfortable room to work during the day while I have evening meetings in Springfield. The location was central to the five different churches I spoke at on the need for those who follow Christ to share his faith, hope and love to others who are searching and seeking. John 3:17

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I've stayed at the Hampton numerous times for business over the past several years. It is always excellent. They offer many amenities and services, have a friendly and welcoming staff, and you can't beat the easy location. Complimentary coffee and cookies are great, too!

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Drove 500 miles to help my son and his family move to the area, and after heaving heavy boxes for a few hours, the Hampton was a god send. I checked into the very clean lobby, limped up to the very clean room, and crashes hard on the amazing bed.. Thank Hampton.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My girlfriend and I arrived after 10:00 PM. I had requested a first floor room king in my reservations note. Unlike most hotels they honored my request and kept the first floor room for me. I appreciate the fact that they honor guests request. I will stay here again.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Only a few minor glitches, but overall, this hotel smelled fresh and clean and the staff was extremely helpful. Easy access. There are plenty of restaurants close by of all varieties, and gas station is also close by.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family