“A hotel we can count on”

Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Got there a little early. The clerk who knows us form other stays got a room ready for us in just a few minutes.They're always friendly here and we love everything about the hotel. It was just an overnight stay, it was very pleasant. Will return here anytime we're in Springfield.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Our stay was wonderful. Helpful courteous staff, lovely suite room, and a great breakfast for a reasonable price if booked a few weeks in advance. We had a problem turning on one TV (yes we had 2) and adjusting the thermostat but they were addressed quickly with full and understandable instructions. Wi-Fi was easily accessed and added to our my husband's interest for info of the attractions in the area. The pool and hot tub were clean and a nice end to long days of waling around Springfield. The breakfast was varied and good, we didn't eat dinner because of food allergies, but the menu looked very appetizing. It looked like a business conference was going on at the time, but we felt comfortable to come and go as we wanted because of so many lovely separated sitting areas. Business people were congregated in small groups away from main doorway and all was very quiet. We would recommend this Hilton Garden Center Inn for it's value, cleanliness, ease of visiting the sites in the area and a good night's sleep. We can always count on a Hilton Garden Center Inn and this one did not disappoint!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
StacyHamlin, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Mlen,

YOU CAN COUNT ON US! The Staff and I were very happy to read your reveiw in our staff meeting! It brought many smiles to our staff's faces. We are committed to make sure the guest has the best experience possible here in Springfield. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Excellent professional and friendly staff. They were very helpful and informative during my stay. The food and service was very god and prices were reasonable for hotels. TV wasn't up to date, but was ok.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Dean C,

Thank you for staying with us and for also filling out a Trip Advisor. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We can not say enough good things about our stay. Everything from cleanliness, updated interiors, helpfulness, to the hotel location was great. The staff's ability to help us with their knowledge of what places to visit was wonderful. The frosting on the cake was the staff's kindness and smiles that they had everytime we saw them. Thanks for a great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
StacyHamlin, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Nancy S,

I am very pleased to hear you all such a wonderful stay. Thank you for staying with us and we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I had booked my reservation in advance and paid in full online the week before my stay, but when I went to check in, I was charged an additional $100! After bringing it to the staff's attention, they recognized the mistake and attempted to refund the charge, but the pending charge left almost all of my spending money in virtual limbo and I was broke during my vacation. Outside of this unfortunate slip-up, the hotel itself was nice enough and I enjoyed my stay. Just make sure that if you check in with a prepaid reservation, the staff are made aware that you don't owe anything else.

1  Thank Eunice G S

On behalf of all the Employees and Staff of the Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, I would like to apologize for our inability to exceed your expectations during your recent stay.

We continually strive to ensure all our Guests receive superior service and a quality stay, and take, very seriously, any time we fail to meet those expectations. Please be assured that we will take all necessary steps to remedy the situation so that it does not happen again.

Again, my sincere apology for any inconvenience we may have caused you, and hope you will continue to use the Hilton Family of Hotels for all your travel needs.

Warm Reagrds,

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Had a excellent 4 night stay with my family. Staff was friendly and efficient and the room was clean. The kids loved the pool, which is on the smaller side. The food and bar service was great. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Lobby is clean and inviting.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Scott H,

Thank you for the review!!! The staff and I are very pleased you all had such a wonderful stay. We will see you again in the future and thank you for staying with us!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Thank you very much to Missy and housekeeping. I had left 2 items in the closet (unbeknown to me) and she called to let me know. She contacted me again to get the items shipped back to me. I was very impressed that in this day and age the staff actually returned left items and took the time to contact me. Great job, made a loyal customer out of me.