We moved away from Spfd a few years ago, and we now use the Garden Inn as our home-away-from home when we visit, so the kids can host a play date with their local friends. They like the pool and snack area. I like the comfortable bed and having a frig. We all like the breakfast buffet. We tried several hotels in the area, and after staying here, we stopped using any other hotel in Spfd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located at exit 94 of I-55 on the SE side of Springfield with shopping, movie theaters, and over 20 restaurants within a couple of blocks. We are also just minutes from the State Capitol Building Downtown and the Lincoln sites.-Complimentary high-speed Internet access and secure, remote printing to the business center-Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in every room-117 guestrooms (16 suites)-Full service Great American Grill Restaurant for breakfast and dinner-Evening room service-Pavilion Lounge-Heated indoor pool and whirlpool-Workout facility-Complimentary outdoor parking-Just over 4,200 sq. ft. of divisible meeting space to accommodate up to 200 people banquet style-On-site catering from our Executive Chef-Service that is focused on what is most important. YOU! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Springfield Hilton Garden Inn