President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My stay at the Double Tree in Springfield Il. was fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. I was in Springfield for a business trip and the hotel was clean and the employees were excellent. I will use the Double Tree for my next trip to Springfield.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
NiceBogdanovich, Public Relations Manager at President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

RunawayBoomer,

I want to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. I was delighted to see that you had a great stay at President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. It seems like you were able to take advantage of the location of the hotel as you visited the great sights in the area. I apologize for the service quality you mentioned in the restaurant. We will discuss the matter as a team to ensure that this does not happen again. We hope that when your travels bring you back to Springfield, we will remain a top choice for you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,214)

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The rooms were very nice and the beds were very soft and comfortable. The service was slow in the restaurant for breakfast. Also, we were disappointed that the hot tub was not in working order. The location was easy to get to.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
NiceBogdanovich, Public Relations Manager at President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience at the spa and the slow service at the restaurant. We will fix the issues right away and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is my third stay with the Springfield DoubleTree. You have the warmest, most comfortable bed, bed linens and pillows of any hotel that I have ever stayed. I would love to know where I could purchase your pillows and linens. The room is quite cozy and aesthetically pleasing

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay and enjoyed the comfortable beds and pillows. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was an excellent trip with the exception of a hair left on the shower wall. The hair was there for most of my stay and was removed on the day before I left. Breakfast was an excellent experience, the hotel was close to my company's training center and the staff was very helpful from the time of my arrival until the day I left. They even provided a ride to the training center so that I would not get wet in the rain. That one act of kindness and service is a step above all of the rest.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our hotel. I apologize for the cleanliness issue in your bathroom. We gathered with our team to make sure this will never happen again. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at the Double Tree in Springfield, IL. I asked for a quiet room and had no trouble with noise. The lobby area and the room were both clean and comfortable, and the service was friendly and professional. I will take a look at this hotel again the next time I need a place in Springfield.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our hotel. I would like to thank you for mentioning about the friendly and professional staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Staff was top notch. Rooms were very clean, updated, comfortable with no outside noise. 1st room had a broken sink plunger, toilet had mold ring and the A/C blower did not work. Had to switch rooms, just had to go one over and the engineer went and took care of getting our keys for us. Made the experience as smooth as possible. new room was perfect

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience in your bathroom. We made sure to fix the problems you addressed. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

A very nice experience at this hotel. I would stay again. The DoubleTree was well worth its value. It is near the Lincoln Museum and other attractions in Springfield, IL. There is a public parking lot adjacent, and the charge for one day was $7.75.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had an excellent experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. It seems like you were able to take advantage of the great location of the hotel. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Travellers also viewed these Springfield hotels
0 mi away
#19 of 38 in Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
#7 of 38 in Springfield

Been to President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Address: 701 E Adams St, Springfield, IL 62701-1616 (Formerly President Abraham Lincoln Hotel & Conference Center)
Region: United States > Illinois > Springfield
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Springfield
#3 Business Hotel in Springfield
#5 Family Hotel in Springfield
Price Range: £86 - £131 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 3*
Discover the newly renovated President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Our Springfield, IL hotel is located in the heart of historic downtown Springfield, walking distance to Lincoln's home and the presidential musuem. Known for its exceptional service, attention to detail and exquisite cuisine. Discover our one of a kind hotel where guests become a part of the family. The atmosphere is both stimulating and comfortable, featuring a colorful palate of rich patterns and textures while providing the amenities to make you feel at home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
President Abraham Lincoln Hotel & Confernece Springfield