Wyndham Springfield City Centre
US$107
US$101
US$115
US$108
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
1,315 results
All reviewstallest buildingthe upper floorstop floorbreakfast buffetlincoln siteswithin walking distancelincoln homestate capitolper dayfront desk staffdowntown arearoom was clean and comfortablefitness centerstaff was friendlyindoor poolstarbucksconference
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Not a bad place. Rooms need updated and pool area is small. Pool also could use cleaning and water is extremely cold for being a "heated" pool. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Location is right downtown so you can walk to all the sites

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JWaide, General Manager at Wyndham Springfield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you, Adam, for taking the time to offer your feedback. As an older hotel, we are in a continual renovation process. I'm sorry you found your accommodations to be dated, however during your next visit please be sure to ask for a most recently refreshed room, and I think you might be pleasantly surprised. Regarding the pool; it is small and there's not much we can do about that, however I will follow up regarding the issue of cold water as, if anything, we tend to get complaints that the heater works too well.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Went to see Lincoln's home. Hotel is in a great location. The hotel is clean and well kept. Work out facility is clean and has a variety of machines. Pool has a mechanical arm to lower and raise wheelchair bound people in and out of the pool. This is a great feature as my wife has MS. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you, Robert, for taking a few moments from your day to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We're glad you and your wife got to enjoy the pool! Come back and see us again!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I enjoyed by stay and enjoyed the view from near the top of building from my room. The bed was quite comfortable and the room was clean. The staff was friendly and had great ideas on where to eat within downtown. I took the airport shuttle and walk every where within downtown for my job. I will stay here next when in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Josh, and the convenience of our downtown location. Thank you for taking a moment to let us know.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed here for our weekend trip to Springfield. It seemed like a nice hotel when we got there close to everything it was very easy to walk to all the main attractions. When at the front desk to check in our original room was not ready yet. All they had was a room on the 4th room we didn't really enjoy that room so we told the front desk that we wanted the original room they where going to offer us but we ended waiting about an 1 hour for the room on the 14th floor. Once we go to the room it was nice and had a decent view. On the second day we where out all day and when we returned later in the evening we noticed house keeping didn't come to our room so we called the front desk and they apologized and sent them up right away and to let the record show we didn't have the "do not disturb" sign on the boor. The last issue we had was trying to get back in the garage they forgot to register our room keys for the garage so we couldn't get back in without getting a ticket from the machine. other things to consider is the bathrooms are like kid size everything was small and being a tall person that didn't work out well for me. Not many TV channels to watch and at some times the AT&T Wi-Fi was a little slow. The pool and fitness area was really nice though. The beds where very comfy to I would stay at a different hotel next time but if this hotel is the only option I wouldn't mind staying here again.

Room Tip: Pick a high room looking at the New Capital Building it's an awesome view at night
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
JWaide, General Manager at Wyndham Springfield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Joe - thank you for taking the time offer your feedback regarding your recent stay. While we are pleased your were satisfied with your overall experience, please accept our apologies for failing to meet all of your expectations. Fortunately for us, State Fair week is a very, very busy time and we are sold out on many of the evenings in question. That means, occasionally, guests who have requests for specific floors or specific views have to wait a bit longer than they might normally. As well, during these busy times our hard working housekeeping staff is working from 7:00am until well into the evening cleaning guest rooms. As for the size of the bathrooms, well, let's just say we like to call them efficient! We do hope you'll try us again!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

As a Hilton Honors member, I stay fairly often at Hilton properties. My decision to stay in Springfield was made late one afternoon while on my top-down "cruise" from Texas to Ashland, Wisconsin. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. My room was as I expected it to be, clean, comfortable. I always request an upper floor, and the clerk told me there was a room on the 28th floor, but it was next to the elevator. I appreciated him telling me, and I took the room. It was not unusually noisy and not a problem. Self parking is convenient and easily accessible using hotel elevators. Room rate was not excessive. Good value. If ever that way again I would stay at the Hilton.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
JWaide, General Manager at Wyndham Springfield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you, Mark, for taking a few moments to offer your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and particularly glad your value to us as an Hilton HHonors member was touched upon. We do love our HHonors members! Come stay with us again.