“Staff is wonderful. Very accommodating, friendly ...”

Ramada Springfield North
Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 11 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
cschneider, Director of Sales at Ramada Springfield North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

There are newer reviews for Ramada Springfield North

Reviewed 9 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
cschneider, Director of Sales at Ramada Springfield North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Reviewed 7 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
cschneider, Director of Sales at Ramada Springfield North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I have grandchildren in the area and stay here frequently. The rooms are clean. The staff is pleasant and responsive. It is conveniently located for places to eat. The breakfast room is always lean and the food good. I read a review about the parking lot needing to be cleaned. That was due to unusual weather. We stayed there during that time and I think you would have been hard pressed to find any parking lots kept pristine during the severe weather that occurred.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
cschneider, Director of Sales at Ramada Springfield North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

David

The greatest compliment, next to sharing a great review with the TripAdvisor community, is knowing that you are a repeat guest! Guests that come back to stay with us tell us that we are doing something right! Thank you for your continued business. I also appreciate the comments regarding our parking lot. It has been an extremely difficult and cold winter. Thank you for being so understanding.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I am actually sitting in my room now. When I pulled up, the road leading to the hotel and the ENTIRE parking lot were still covered in ice. Not a SINGLE spot was cleared so people could park in a safe spot and I had to ice skate to bring in my luggage while my three year old hollered at the door because I can't balance him, our luggage, while trying to keep myself upright on ice. I mean, the storm was several days ago, you could have paid someone to clear the lot for your guests. The only staff I have spoken with seems friendly. The only "kids" channel offered on the television is Cartoon Network...which we all know is not kid-friendly. I requested a room away from other guests, as my child had been pent up in a car for four hours and might be a little wild and the front desk gentleman said he couldn't do that...yet stated in another sentence that the hotel was only half-full or less tonight. The pool was nice, clean, and warm. I did love that there were four pillows on each bed because I love pillows. I haven't slept on it yet, but the bed seems firm and comfortable. I will update my review with the rest at the end of my stay tomorrow.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
cschneider, Director of Sales at Ramada Springfield North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Please accept my sincere apology regarding your recent stay at the Ramada. What you experienced is not the standard we strive to uphold.

We did have our lot plowed twice but because of the recurring snow/ice and the below zero temperatures, it was almost impossible to get the ice off of the lot. I am glad to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and enjoyed the indoor swimming pool.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please don’t hesitate to call. I do hope you will give our hotel another opportunity to be of service.