“One of the best!”

Drury Inn & Suites Springfield
Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Great place to stay, great value, breakfast, supper and a clean quiet comfortable room. Will definitely stay here again when in the area! Will actually be looking to add this stop to the itinerary when we travel North to Southwest and back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly. Top notch hotel. All of the staff made you few special from the cleaning staff to the front desk staff. Easy access off of the expressway. The food was very good both breakfast in the morning and the food in the PM.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

No extra pet fees. Excellent professional staff. Good breakfast and dining area. Comfortable beds and nice bathroom and room size. Nothing old or run down. Parking nearby. Nice business center as I needed to print a boarding pass. Location is also excellent.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Clean, friendly, and all you expect from a Drury Inn. We enjoyed our one night very much. We didn't eat at the hotel, but it looked fine. We just had other plans! The room was very clean and the pool was too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Typical high quality expected of Drury. Good value with included breakfast and "dinner." I could not add to praise written by others. One drawback ... pet-friendly. Having allergies (especially cats), I had second thoughts when I arrived. Front desk lady explained their policy and offered to find us a room at another high quality hotel. I took a chance and stayed and we had a fine (sneeze-free) 2-night stay.

Room Tip: Found out that all Drury's are pet-friendly.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Got adjoining rooms for our party of 3 humans and. 2 dogs. Sparkling clean and exceptionally well soundproofed. Desk staff were super helpful because we missed the evening reception. Breakfast was good, not exceptional but offered yogurt, cereal, eggs, sausage, biscuits, bagels, waffles etc. At checkout price was $10 LESS than we were quoted on phone - a rare surprise.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank DrSchmincke
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was a little leery, I usually find that after a couple years the rooms show signs of wear and tear and I am still paying the same price. I haven't been here for quit some time.

To my surprise our room was tastefully updated and renovated and very clean as usual. There were quit a few small things that really made my stay more comfortable.

One - the chair was set up to actually look at the tv and there was a skinny end table, we slide the desk chair next to the table and we were both comfortable Plenty of lighting choices, some bright some not so bright.

Lots of outlets so I could place my gadgets conveniently where I wanted too.

Lighter colored furniture brightened the room and I like the local art around the hotel.

Bathroom is that same old angle room. Never did like that. And the counter/sink were a bit small. Water pressure was ok.

Mattress was comfy and the bedding clean, crisp and cozy.

Pool was too chilly to swim in , but the hot tub was fine, almost too hot.

We enjoyed kick-back. There were a lot of people but the line moved quickly and we had no problems. Lobby was comfortable and clean. I did notice a sign that you can pay for kick-back and breakfast, so if you had a guest visiting they could pay to join you as well.

They do have a sweet pantry to get several items and food. A little over-priced but beats going out to the store.

The only complaint I had was at breakfast. The toaster malfunctioned, burned my toast to a crisp- I mean like dust. Oddly couldn't smell it. Well that set off the smoke alarm, fire doors engaged and the fire dept showed up ! I have to say the alarm was loud & annoying and it did scare several kids but the staff was on the ball and all the right things happened quickly.

When I went back to my room on the 5th floor, we were in the atrium part- all we could smell was burnt toast. Guess the smell went straight up.

Love the changes and hope the Drury stays fresh and comfortable as always.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple