This was our first night of a week's trip touring Southern Iceland. A great place with friendly staff, gorgeous sumptuous decor, large clean room and excellent food. Happy to use the free shuttle service to and from the nearby Blue Lagoon. A real gem of a place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Light Inn & Max’s Restaurant, just 1 minute before the Blue Lagoon, is a unique place to stay, enjoy a delicious meal, see the Aurora Borealis (conditions permitting) and discover Iceland. It's 20 minutes from Keflavik International Airport-KEF, 45 from Reykjavik, 3 hours from London, and about 6 from New York. We offer an exclusive Airport Taxi service with the lowest prices, and free scheduled shuttles to the Blue Lagoon. 24/7 complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and you can make-your-own Icelandic waffles every day in the living room. Max's restaurant serves ocean fresh fish, free range lamb, geo-thermal vegetables, home baked breads and cakes. Vegetarian options are always available too. 42 geo-thermally heated rooms, free wifi, 24/7 honesty bar, a grand cozy fireplace, and family hospitality await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Northern Light Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Light Hotel Grindavik
- Northern Light Grindavik
- Northern Light Inn Iceland/Grindavik