We stayed at this Hotel for a few days and found it to be very nice.
Positives - The room was very clean and bed very comfortable, fresh towels and cleaning service arranged everyday.
The buffet breakfast was more than plentiful with a wide variety of choice for all tastes.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Dinner was very good too.,
Hotel is very close to the RHO Train Station and beside a supermarket.
Negatives - and these are not really significant, but the Hotel is a good distance from Milan and trains, Metro etc are required to get to the hotel and back which can be a bit tricky until you get used to it. Take train from Milan to P.Garibaldi, then take another train to Rho - but don't get off at Rho-Fiera ( as I did ) - No refreshments to be had at hotel bar until after 6.30 pm, and the glass of wine for €5.00 would fit in a thimble. No swimming pool either but there is a small fitness centre.
When you come out of the train station at Rho turn Left - across the street is a Fountain - cross over and go Left past the Bicycle Parking area, down the street for about 500 yards or so - the hotel is just on the Right - cant miss it.
There isn't a lot to do in Rho - but there are some interesting buildings to see and a good number of restaurants and bars, mostly doing Pizza, Spaghetti, Pasta, Lasagna. ( can get a bit tiring looking at Pizzas and carbs everywhere - not a decent salad to be got I'm afraid. )
Overall - I would recommend the hotel but not if you need to be closer to Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Holiday Inn Milan Rho Fair is your closest hotel to the new FieraMilano in Rho 2015 EXPO' center connected by a shuttle service at scheduled time during major Fairs. Enjoy this brand new contemporary design hotel built into a one century old liberty style palazzo which caters for business and leisure needs. The hotel Holiday Inn Milan Rho Fair is easy to reach by car from all motorways, by train from Milan Central Railway Station and by subway from Milan city centre. By airplane from Malpensa Airport by Malpensa Express train and the new Blue Line Passante Ferroviario takes you to just 300m from the hotel. Our hotel offers its guests 135 comfortable and large standard and Executive rooms. All rooms of the hotel Holiday Inn Milan Rho Fair are equipped with double glazed soundproof windows, high speed internet connectivity and flat LCD TV. Wi-Fi access is guaranteed in all public areas. Non smoking, family and accessible rooms are available on request. Our two meeting rooms represents the ideal conditions for meetings for up to 60 people.In our restaurant La Fabbrica del Cotone you will be offered Mediterranean and Milanese local specialities and before or after you can enjoy your favourite drink in our bar The Club 1902. If you wish to relax, you are welcome to enjoy our Fitness Center free of charge to all our Guests.The parking space is equipped for up to 135 cars free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Italiana Hotels Milan Rho Fair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milan-Rho Fair Hotel Rho
- Holiday Inn Rho
- Italiana Hotels Milan Rho Fair