“Cambridge B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cambridge
Prospect Place Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 20 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Hermantown, Minnesota, United States
“Cambridge B&B”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My wife and I stayed for 4 days. The location was great, easy to get to the T. Breakfast was good. Eric and Judy were very friendly and offered good advice on site seeing and dining. Comfortable bed. Let us use the washer & dryer. Good place to see Boston and surrounding area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The room was quiet. The breakfast was delicious. The hosts were very attentive and helpful. There is parking available if needed which us very rare in Cambridge! I will definitely be staying here when I come back to Boston.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Ecknrode
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

My brother and sis-in-law and husband and I spent 3 nights here. We stayed in the Florence and Emma rooms which share a bathroom. The beds were so comfortable and the antique furniture was beautiful. We waked each morning to a delicious breakfast. The home made granola and fresh baked breads were so yummy. We were only a block from the T, which is so user friendly. Our hosts were kind and helpful and really made us feel at home. You can not beat this b&b for the value. You get so much more than the overpriced hotels. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank mama0pe
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 4 days last week and loved our experience. Eric and his wife Judy are very welcoming and informative. The house itself is lovely and in a very convenient location to the T. We easily got to and from the airport on public transportation with Eric's detailed instructions.

Eric was very helpful with directions and tips for restaurants, etc. No need for a car in this location although we were able to rent one for a day to get outside of Boston. The rental location was very close to the bed and breakfast, which made it very convenient as well.

I would love to stay here again if and when we return to Boston.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Emma room, which is on the street and we did hear the typical car traffic of a busy...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stayed at Prospect Place for 2 nights this March. It's a warm, homey place. People who like old houses and all that goes along with them will take to this bnb. Eric, the owner, is helpful and approachable. It's always good to chat with one's host and get their perspective on the place one is visiting.

We stayed in the Florence room. It's roomy and cheerful and the bed is super comfy. The only grouse - the heating is central and it got way too cold for us but there was no way we could adjust the temperature to suit our needs. An additional heater in the room would have helped.

Other than that, all was good. The location is central - close to both Harvard and MIT and with a subway station practically around the corner. Eric has a really interesting collection of books as well. Readers might just want to plonk themselves in the house and have a read-fest. Last, but definitely not the least, Eric serves the best home-made granola I've ever tasted. Wish I'd thought to ask him to pack some for us!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kshiti7
Gilching
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We spent one night at the beginning and four nights at the end of our new england journey in this beautiful bed and breakfast. It is a perfect place for starting to explore boston after a delicous, fresh made breakfast topped with inspiring discussions with Eric Huenneke, the absolutly liberal host. Whenever we will come back to boston this place will be ours again. Many thanks to you, Eric, take care! Evi and Joachim

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Evi R
Falls Church VA
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I spent two nights there midweek in the smaller Madeline room, which was perfectly fine for one person, and I appreciated the private bath. Breakfasts were good, no special fancy dishes like some places have but as I was dining out for all other meals, it was good to have granola and fruit and some lovely cranberry lemon pound cake. The convenience of the location can't be beat, and it was very easy to get there from Logan, thanks to Eric's directions. I guess I ate breakfast at the wrong time because I was usually by myself. I don't know how this compares price-wise with other Cambridge places, but I had been looking at hotels in Kendall Square area where friends were staying, and it was definitely a bargain by comparison.

Room Tip: if one person, choose the madeline.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo