“Lovely place to stay!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cambridge
Antrim House Guesthouse
Ranked #16 of 21 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, probably our favourite B&B on our Irish holiday. Welcomed warmly and we appreciated the assistance with all our luggage. Such a spacious room with furniture and fittings in keeping with such a lovely old character home. Nice view from our window and loved the guest lounge / breakfast room with open fire. So handy to a nice restaurant that had amazing sea views. Delicious breakfast too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2011

I am a single woman and I enjoy traveling. I recently stayed at 85b Pearl St., Cambridge MA from 12/21/10 to 12/26/10 to spend the holiday in the east. I had a marvelous time and my accommodations were very nice and peaceful. The proprietress, Jean Lo Presti was so helpful guiding me around the city and points of interest. I felt like one of her family. She's a lovely lady and the warmth of her guesthouse reflects the warmth of the owner. I can't wait until I can go back there again. Maybe I'll try for a different season. I would recommend this guesthouse to anyone that likes peace, culture and friendly people.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo