Thanks for all. I enjoyed my stay at your B&B a lot. Nice conversations, yammi breakfast, clean rooms, all located in a very good area. Very friendly people. It really felt like home. Hope to be back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two short blocks from Harvard Yard, our 1897 Colonial Revival triple decker home features high speed internet, great beds and breakfast, and afternoon tea when you wish it. Our hospitality and local knowledge by long time Cantabridigians is well known. We promote green practices and sustainability including solar PV on our roof. We care about our community, give back to homeless service agencies and promote Local First. We have an ever changing art gallery of local art work. Our three bedrooms are on the third floor sunny and light with nine foot ceilings and share a bath. Dressing gowns, a basket for your toiletries, hair dryer and a full length mirror and handheld mirror, and good writing desks are in your room. NO smoking ever! AC is available in season as is a back porch surrounded by trees. We recommend free public transportation. Explore Harvard, MIT, the many museums, theaters and scores of fine restaurants a short walk away. Boston Common, Boston Museum of Science, Museum of Fine Arts and Boston Symphony orchestra are twenty to thirty minutes away by public transportation. We have guidebooks for you to use and a little library of history, poetry and literature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your A Bed & Breakfast in Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Bed & Breakfast In Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- a Bed And Breakfast In Cambridge