“Brussel Sprout sandwiches!”
Review of Clover Food Lab

Clover Food Lab
Ranked #42 of 642 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clover Food Lab (and its food truck) offers unusual new tastes to the adventurous eater. Everything is imaginative and delicious. The Rosemary fries are not to be missed. Come discover new tastes. A great place.
PS our kids (not fussy eaters) love it too.

1  Thank Andy A
There are newer reviews for Clover Food Lab

Reviewed 1 May 2014

After a tour of Harvard, I asked the guide to recommend a vegetarian restaurant. She told me to go to Clover. Wow! Best meal I had in Cambridge during my 2-day visit. The set up is a bit odd. You walk in and give your order to one of 2 staff who record it on a mobile device and swipe your credit card. Then you hangout while they whip up your meal. Dining room is industrial and has a cold feeling to it. Food is served in compostable containers. I had the chick pea fritter plate, which was awesome. I will be back on my next visit to Harvard.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I've gone to Clover at least 1x/week since 2009. They are a mainstay of the Kendall Square food scene, and definitely the most consistently appealing vegetarian option in the area. Their new eat-in restaurant on Main St., a few hundred feet from the truck, allows them to close the truck in winter and diversify their offerings. Top sandwich for me is the Seitan BBQ.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Sometimes you even forget that it's all vegetarian. Some menu items could use improvement, but their staples are spot on. Definitely a truck to visit in Boston.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I love having the chance to visit Clover when I'm in Cambridge. They serve creative vegetarian food. It has little atmosphere to speak of - this isn't a fine dining restaurant - but it's always a fun experience.