2,134 results
All reviews henrietta's table bathroom mirror harvard square great location kennedy school room service legal seafood visiting harvard luxury hotel new england health club favorite hotel wonderful hotel comfortable rooms fitness center cambridge area charles
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Last year. I visited here to get dinner meeting. And I stayed for 3 nights to attend conference meeting this year. I felt like that that was almost good (eg. clean room, good place, good staff). I hope that I wanna have same experience next time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kihwanlee
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The Charles is one of our favorite hotels of any place in the world. We always know that we will have a flawless stay and we’ve never been disappointed. The management and staff are superb, helpful, and professional.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Lovely, comfortable rooms with good workspace and large TV's. Hardly any street noise. Fabulous breakfasts at Henrietta's Table. Perfect location in Harvard Square and easy to get into Boston by train.
Rates are high, but it's well worth the splurge!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This is a very nice hotel. the staff provides good service. The food options are surprisingly good. There's a nice jazz club called RegattaBar (open some nights) and a nice bar/lounge called Noir. rooms are spacious as are the bathrooms; no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2018

If your traveling to Cambridge and want the best, this is most likely it. It’s an excellent hotel by most metrics. I came for a program which was held at the hotel so it was largely a convenience-based decision for me. I received a discounted rate because of the program and even so, I think it was overpriced by about 30%.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business