“Truly is an oasis!”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Truly is an oasis!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I was given a gift certificate for this place, but since I don't down to Cambridge much, I hadn't used it for 6 years....today was the day!

Booked a massage, requesting "strong hands" and I got Phil. Superb massage! Great hands, great technique!

My visit to the wooden hot tub was warm and wonderful. Just the thing to begin my relaxation process.

Parking might be a problem at a busier time. I found on street parking pretty close.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SarahBG

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Relaxation”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Clean facilities, friendly staff, nice customers. It is a little urban oasis.

Newton, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“a little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

just got back from a 30m hot tub session with the bf. we love this place and have been coming back to it for the past 3 years. started off with my bf surprising me on our 2 year anniversary, and loving it so much we decided to make it a ritual. we've been in both the glass and wooden tubs, and though i prefer wooden (just the atmosphere it creates), i didnt mind the glass one bit! the facilities are always clean, and they provide you with drinking water and shower needs for after. you can bring your own ipod and let them know what playlist to play ( make sure the volume is at your liking before you start your soak, and they flash your light 5 or so minutes before the end so you can get dressed. they keep everyone up to date with issues or unavailibilities due to maintaining the tubs and really show that they want us to have the best experience. the location is niceduring the day ( ive never gone during nighttime so i cant say) and i always feel like its a hidden gem. prices are reasonable and there are student discounts. see you again soon inman oasis!

Guadalajara, Mexico
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“nice surprise for a first timer”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I got taken here as a surprise after a long flight over. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The place was clean. My friend had forgotten music but the staff offered an ipod full of music to choose from
great deal

Visited December 2011
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great massage service”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

The Inman Oasis specialises in massage services and hot tubs. Went in with a really sore back, came out as good as new. I've tried a lot of different places for my back and neck and this was one of the best massages I've ever had. The place is Ccean, soothing, tucked away in lovely Cambridge. Highly recommended.

1 Thank pkaren62