Stayed several nights visiting our daughter who lives nearby. We stayed in the "contemporary" building.
The contemporary building was clean and well maintained, but lacked the atmosphere of the main B&B. Our room was quite large and had a balcony. Would have bit nice to have a "comfy" chair to relax in as there was plenty of room for it. Also, the TV is a bit undersized for the room, only a little bigger than a computer monitor. A big positive was that the room was very quiet, considering that the hotel is on Mass Ave. We were in a room on the back side of the building, so I'm not sure if all the rooms are as quiet.
Breakfast was continental style and was well stocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cambridge House B&B Inn is a lovely turn of the century Victorian. We now have two buildings; the rooms in one are contemporary decor, the other Victorian. All rooms are equipped with private baths and cable television. Many of our Victorian rooms have fireplaces; all rooms have air conditioning during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your A Cambridge House B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Cambridge House Hotel Cambridge
- a Cambridge House Bed And Breakfast Inn