“Somewhat dissapointing!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Somewhat dissapointing!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The quality of the food wasn't what I was expecting. I look forward to fresh vegetables as a standard part of any Thailand food restaurant.

Visited April 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“The Best Meal We've Had in Years!”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I love this restaurant! I cannot recommend it enough. Everything was on point. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff is amazing, and the food is out of this world! I had a Thai Iced Tea and the Rice Noodle soup with chicken and Tom Yum (emphasis on the yum!) broth and boy was I glad I did. It was amazing from the first sip to the last drop. Spicy, citrusy, savory. He had the red curry with tofu and brown rice. I was lucky enough to get a taste of that curry...and all I can say is wow. The layers of flavor were gorgeous. Not a drop or a morsel were left behind. For dessert we had the fried coconut ice cream. Holy ****. It was one of the best desserts I've ever had. Everything was so fresh, so flavorful, and obviously made with care. And just in case you were wondering....the service was friendly and flawless. We will definitely go back again and again.

• Visited May 2013
Santiago, Chile
“My favorite of all the Thai options around Cambridge”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

When I lived in Cambridge I would come here often for dinner because I found the prices and the quality of food to be great and the portions to be abundant. I recently returned and ordered my usual spring rolls and (spicy) Country Pad Thai and bubble tea and it was still great! My friends all enjoyed their dishes and thought it was also a good value. This restaurant is by Porter Square so it´s a bit of a walk from Harvard but if you´re in the neighborhood it´s definitely worth a visit!

• Visited December 2012
“Average food, not bad.”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The service is friendly the food is not high quality, but not bad either (tastes good), price is very good.

Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very average Thai given choices in Greater Boston area”
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

The food is very passable and reasonably priced so you will have a good meal here. It just does measure up to many other Thai restaurants in the area.

You can always judge a Thai restaurant by its Pad Thai. Here is was too sweet for my taste and needed a little more spice and some fresh vegetables.

Service was very friendly and prompt. Had a booth in the afternoon sun on a cold winter day so it was nice. Can see from other reviews how this can be overbearing in other seasons.