“Bugs on everything”

Chicago Pizza
Ranked #416 of 642 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I got some pepperoni pizza and a Pepsi each had a dead fly on them. The pizza was cold and gross. My brothers pizza also had bugs on it. This place was terrible, don't waste your time, money, and appetite going here.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

So we called at 12:30am to place a order for delivery. We was all set and it was supposed to take 25 minutes. That turned into 2 hours.WE GOT THE FOOD, AND IT WAS COLD. We called and complained, and the workers were very rude to us. They were not apologetic at all. They babbled on about a problem, they ran into, on their way to my home. But I was never called or informed about the incident...just out of RESPECT. I WILL NEVER EVER order from them again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I liked that I was able to get two slices of pizza and a soft drink for $6. However, the pizza selection was limited to one of three pizzas that were already prepared. The two proprietors were not very friendly, and in fact seemed upset that we came in to eat. The pizza was neither good nor bad, but just OK.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Don't waste your money on a pizza here. Very rude, half cooked, dirty and total ripoff. I hope the health inspector takes a peak to shut, this place. Did not want to give credit until I held my ground, he was cursing and spitting around. I am surprised people eat here. Bad experience eating near Cambridge area.

Reviewed 17 November 2008

good flaky crust. we were out geocaching (and i was a bit drunk) but still, it tasted good.