The hotel is only a few trains stops to downtown Boston, which was really cool. The parking sucks, had to park across a highway at some abandonded lot. The 24 hr Mcdonalds right behind the hotel was cool when we came in late after partying all night. Took forever to check in. The room was really clean. Over all I was really happy with this place and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Located minutes from downtown Boston on the Green Line of the 'T' Lechmere Station, close to MIT, Harvard University, Museum of Science, TD Garden/NorthStation, Patni Corp., EF Foundation, Kendall Square, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilition Center and Massachusetts Eye and Ear, and only 3 miles from Boston Logan Airport (BOS), our hotel is the perfect location for visiting the Boston/Cambridge area. We offer a complimentary American breakfast, featuring our famous cinnamon roll as well as a variety of hot foods. Sit back, relax, and enjoy our Great Room, with 24-hour coffee, complimentary cookies at night, and high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the building. Our convenient location and commitment to service make us the best value in the Boston/Cambridge area, so book now and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express. Contact the hotel directly for packages that'll save you money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Boston - Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge