“2nd time and not disappointed”

Ristorante Arbatasar
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Arbatax
Price range: US$35 - US$59
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice evening.2nd time eat dinner and everything very fresh and delicious.I can recommend .wine and service really improve experienced.one of the fine places which I eat in Arbatax and around.I found better but this one is one the best.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

we stayed for a week at the hotel the food was Impressive, lovely wine, you might have to book if its busy, staff pleasant, helpful and constantly smiling
that's about it all you need to know 5 stars from us

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

In our visit to Sardegna we were recommended to go there for dinner and were very pleased for everything. Delicious fresh food, variety of wines, a nice atmosphere with an excellent service. We enjoyed our dinner at the terrace.
Congratulations to the chef!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Everything from start to finish was simple amazing. The service is flawless, the ambiance, the location... but what was the cherry on the cake (to be expected) "the food". From the tuna carpaccio to the home made pasta with a rockets, tomatoes and tuna sauce.... INCREDIBLE!
I couldn't recommend enough!!! I look forward to go back!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My husband chose this restaurant on our second night and it was not a mistake!
The food was incredible.. I couldn't recommend enough.. we should have gone back before we left.
My husband still talks about the pasta!