“Beyond expectations”

Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Bosa
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent service professional and courteous
Food was absolutely great too
Great value
Highly reccommended
Will come back

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was brought here by a local Sardinian friend and we kept coming back throughout our stay in Bosa. Food here is genuinely made for locals rather than tourists. Unpresumptuous & simple Sardinian food that’s value for money rather than the over-the-top Italian you get in the UK. Very good portions and reasonable. Among the things we tried were the seafood fregola, Pasta dello Chef which was a seafood linguine and a few of their pizzas. Overall, delicious and fresh and hard to fault with the price. Prompt waiting time and excellence service. 5 minutes walk to the town centre and ample parking outside which made it easy for us to park our car.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had a meal here at the end of the season on a Sunday night. I wasn't expecting a lot but was very pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome we received. This set the tone for the evening and we were served a very appetising meal which was nicely presented and the service was friendly and engaging. As a complete tyro I was given a round of applause for my fumbling attempt to order a "mezzo litre vino rosso di cassa". patronising? Far from it and there was genuine delight and encouragement as I mangled the Italian language.

There was a steady queue of locals coming to collect their take-away Pizzas which speaks volumes about the standard of the place.

I was a little surprised that the vino rosso di cassa was served chilled but putting that to one side it was a pleasant wine and at 10 euros a litre it was good value and eminently quaffable.

All in all I enjoyed my meal and will go back.

1  Thank Ian R
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Good food (esp. The fish filetto con verdure) and fair price (60E for appetizer, 2 prima piatti, 2 seconda piatti, 3 beverages incl 1 glass of wine).

1  Thank Filettoo
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stopped for a quick lunch in Bosa on our way to Alghero. The restaurant is located in a perfect position, just after the bridge on the channel, easy to find parking outside. The Octopus Carpaccio was great, delicate and tasty. I tried some of their special sea food pasta, all fresh stuff! The menu is "alla carta" but you can make your own meal and they were very nice to adapt to our changes and requests on the plates. The guy that served us was probably the manager/owner, he was nice and kind. Honest price for one of the best restaurant in Bosa.