This apartment is in a great position with a beautiful view from the balcony - the photos listed on the rental site do not do the wonderful vista justice. However, the owners have a lot to learn about making a holiday home. It is totally lacking in simple niceties we have come to expect in a holiday apartment.
- There was no local info, emergency numbers or tourist info
- Balcony sunshade clips all broken
- "supplied" towels were old and thread bare
- Unusable washing machine
- No wine glasses or dinner plates
- No working gas lighter
- Dining table top broken off and & a wall clock that didn't work
- No sign of any brightly coloured cushions, iron or kettle as stated on the site
We asked about parking and were told there were local car-parks - there are none within a 15 min walk. There is some on street parking if you get there first.
The local agent was delightful and spoke good English, but she promised a mosquito curtain and a translation of the rubbish and re-cycling instructions; neither of which materialised.
For the above-average rental cost, we were very disappointed with the apartment.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|