We stayed here for two nights and the hotel upgraded us to a seaside room because it was our honeymoon. The hotel staff were so kind, patient and helpful that it really made our stay here.
Castelsardo is a really pretty place and the hotel overlooks the small shingle beach which has beautiful clear water. The rooms are a little dated, but really clean.
We chose to eat in the restaurant on one of the nights which we regretted - expensive and really average food - so we ate at a local restaurant the next night which was better.
If you're in this end of Sardinia, it's worth visiting Castelsardo and the area which has some lovely beaches and this hotel would be a recommended place to stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE FIRST HOTEL IN CASTELSARDO. The Riviera SPA - nestled at the foot of the rocky hill is the medieval village of Castelsardo - it is an integral part of the history, tradition and gastronomic culture of Sardinia. A sensory journey that embraces all the senses : the care of sleep, the choice of10 different types of pillows, the Spa and the traditional Mediterranean cuisine at Fofo restaurant. BUSINESS, LEISURE AND MORE. The rooms are characterized by a minimal style, warm colors, spacious and bright, with all the comforts, and seaview balconies overlooking the Gulf of Asinara. There is also a business multipurpose area, private parking, wi-fi, spa. The hotel Riviera is ideal for business travelers, for holiday, for well-being and relaxation. RIVIERA SPA, COCCOLE BODY AND MIND. A wellness program of a new generation: the outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi and water blade and the unique sanitizing system MagnaPool,chlorine free,that respects not only your skin but also the envirnment. Finnish sauna, emotional showers, the float room, the Kneipp path, the sauna,the steam room and the wide range of massagges and beauty treatments. it's time to think about you. RESTAURANT Fofo Title A5. The typical cuisine of Sardinia. A must for lovers of taste, authentic flavors and tradition. The history of seafood in Castelsardo and the panoramic view overlooking the sea intertwine and consolidate Sardinian tradition. Specialties based on fresh fish and meat are the main stay of the menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel Castelsardo
- Hotel Riviera Castelsardo, Sardinia