“Good Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Westford, Massachusetts
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Pizza and salads are great. The look of the place could keep you out, but believe me their food is awesome. Prices aren’t bad either.

zagg35
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

On the advise of a local friend, we tried this pizza and it was just great. Good price and fresh. I would definitely recommend it.

Visited October 2011
Lowell, Massachusetts
“HORRIBLE Pizza, and the place smelled like urine... UGH!”
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Never mind the smell of stale urine, the pizza was the WORST EVER! The dough tasted like cardboard, the cheese was really poor quality, and it was greasier than a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken from "the good old days"! Our pizzas were so bad, that we had to throw them away.

• Visited March 2011
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Favorite Pizza ever”
Reviewed 14 April 2008

Espresso Pizza is my favorite pizza ever. Their sauce is to die for. It's a sweeter sauce, which I love. My absolute favorite pizza, mushroom and hamburg. You can't go wrong with any of their pizza. My family also loves their hamburg and pepperoni.

They have a great meat pie here as well. It's one of the best. Their subs are also great, but I always seem to get their pizza. It's probably because I drive 40 minutes just to have their pizza. Yeah, it's that good. If we take it to go, we always grab some plates and by the time we get home, everyone has had at least 2 if not 3 slices of pizza.

The restaurant shows it's age with the 70's colored booths and other elements. Don't let that fool you. Their food is unbelievable. The parking can be a pain, so if you see a parking spot, grab it.

I would recommend Espresso Pizza to anyone and everyone. I drive 40 minutes all the time just to have their pizza. Whatever you order, you can't go wrong.

2 Thank RedSoxRox
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best pizza ever.”
Reviewed 19 February 2008

Best pizza ever.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Espresso Pizza Incorporated? Share your experiences!