“Excellent Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had lunch here with co-worker while working on a large project in the area. This was this first that I have tried Pho, the food was delicious and the portions very ample. The server was attentive an professional, and the food came out quickly. I will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great service, sophisticated pho, spotless restaurant, great parking, excellent value, easy to find, we liked it so much, went back twice over the course of a long weekend.

2  Thank WorldSki
Reviewed 14 May 2014

From the minute I walked through the door, the aromas reminded me of my visit to Viet Nam. I ordered the chicken pho soup....it was fresh, filled good stuff and very tasty. Also, the price was right. I will visit again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had a terrific meal here. The menu is extensive, the service was terrific, and the prices can't be beaten! The only disappointment is that they didn't have the ground shrimp on sugarcane for us to try.

The next time I'm in the area, I'll definitely return to Pho 88.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This place was just unbelievable! The amount of food was enormous and the prices were very reasonable. I didn't know how much I liked Vietnamese food until I went to Pho 88