“Incredible Food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stumbled on this place as we needed to eat and to our surprise, everything that we had was amazing! I had all the local dishes and was pleasantly surprised. The lobster fregola was incredible and the margherita pizza was oozing with delicious cheese. The Seadas dessert... too die for. Ask for the local wine, too. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this restaurant during our stay in Chia. At the door, we were welcomed by a waiter with glasses who was very nice at the beginning. After we got our table and were ready to order, he became very very pushy and arrogant, supposedly because we refused to accept his advice on a (very expensive) dish with lobster. His attitude went from nice to nasty very quickly! We ended up ordering pizza and pasta, and we were not disappointed with the food. If it wasn’t for the inconvenience of the service, we would have enjoyed this place more!!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Visited twice during our stay in Chia in June 2018. On both occasions the food was fresh, authentic and the restaurant is clean. Reasonable pricing with good choice.

2  Thank SunWorshipper101885
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We were tired and not very hungry when we stopped for a light meal. We felt very welcome, and though we both had only salads and drinks, we were made vary welcome. An ensemble was setting up for a live music performance just as we were leaving. It reminded me of an upscale roadhouse and looks like a fun place to spend a romantic evening. The bottarga salad is good, and the fresh fish looked wonderful. American-style cocktails are available. I'd like to eat there again.

1  Thank BagaMehr
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Never have I received such attentive service. We ate here two nights in a row and enjoyed every bite of the delicious food. The fish and seafood were excellent, very fresh. The pasta was delicious and the portion was very generous. I highly recommend the tiramisu! My husband completed his meal with the best grappa he has ever tasted. The service was spectacular; we were treated like VIPs.

1  Thank Dave S