“You can do much better !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chia
B&B La Corte Fiorita
Ranked #6 of 12 Chia B&B and Inns
Hong Kong, China
“You can do much better !”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

First B&B in Sardinia, and have to explain something to Samuela , the owner . It is not enough to be gentle and to make compliments to my girlfriend.....not for me at least. Our room was basically a small apartment , with also a little kitchen ready for the use , nicely done . But the problem was that the sleeping room was facing the main road so it was quite a problem because of the noise. The air conditioning was too far away to allow us to keep the window closed....so the noise or the confort of the cold temperature ? Then the breakfast : first of all if you have this kind of activity the only way to share some time with your customers is ...either the bed , which I doubt beeing my GF pretty unique , or the breakfast ! But this was not the case , the owner was never present during the first meals of the day . The food also was not my style : 6 guests with 6 croissants...what about if I want to have 2 pieces ? Or if anyone else of the guest having early breakfast was not so fair ? Then the croissants themselves were not from a good pastry shop , as also the biscuits were from the supermarket . The fruit juice was in the small tetrapack and the coffee was the american one , that I personally hate as for me the coffee is only the espresso and nothing else . Sometime it really takes so little to give a different feeling even about a simple breakfast , your presence , your job introducing guests to eachother , your suggestions for the day , but that was not the case. This B&B didn' t impress me , it looks like the classic activity done just to make money ....and btw without making me the fiscal receipt....taxes seem to he still an optional for many Italians unfortunately ! Only passion with style can make the difference , otherwise you are just one of the millions ......

Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Padrino-65

Solo
Business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chia
Aquadulci Hotel
Hotel Costa dei Fiori
#2 of 14 in Santa Margherita di Pula
Chia Laguna - Hotel Village
Chia Laguna - Hotel Baia

Been to B&B La Corte Fiorita? Share your experiences!