For us this was just perfect. We have a 17 months old boy and we found here a very welcoming, friendly and safe environment for our Luca. He had a great time jumping into the pool, running around with the other kids, at the nursery with Veronica and on the beach. He loved the little train taking him down to the sea and the food both at his special Bimbi restaurant and at the main bouffet. We loved it too. The wines are lovely and reasonably priced (try the Buio Buio) and the staff always have a smile on their faces (99% of them anyway!). We used the babysitting service few times and managed to have some times to ourselves so we came back relaxed and happy. Miles away from a MW holiday though! The clientele is on another level all together!
It's not cheap but with small kids you can't really go wrong here.
We'll like to come back, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The vivid colours of the Mediterranean invite you to experience an adventure beyond anything you've imagined. Enjoy the comfort and luxury of our 4-star Hotel Village in Chia, a true gem in heart of Sardinia. The recently renovated cottage rooms are the resort's most popular attraction, and offer exclusive amenities that have been designed for families with children in mind, such as a mini club, a variety of restaurants, a shuttle train to the beach, a central pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chia Laguna - Hotel Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chia Village Hotel Chia
- Meridien Domus De Maria
- Sardinia Chia Laguna
- Domus De Maria Meridien
- Le Meridien Domus De Maria
- Domus De Maria Le Meridien
- Chia Laguna - Hotel Village Sardinia