The first thing to say is the hotel is clean and tidy .
That's the plus the down side is this is not a resort its a hotel complex stuck out on a head land with nothing around so you trapped and hell it's expensive unless you like a beach and pool and that's it don't bother.
The food looks tremendous but also looks like a refugee camp with all the flys in the food not attractive also don't come here on a budget you need some money to survive also the waiters are very slow half an hour from order to beer and could do with a lesson on smiling.
Only been here two days and wish I choose elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The vivid colours of the Mediterranean invite you to experience an adventure beyond anything you've imagined. Enjoy the comfort and luxury of our 4-star Hotel Village in Chia, a true gem in heart of Sardinia. The recently renovated cottage rooms are the resort's most popular attraction, and offer exclusive amenities that have been designed for families with children in mind, such as a mini club, a variety of restaurants, a shuttle train to the beach, a central pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chia Laguna - Hotel Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chia Village Hotel Chia
- Meridien Domus De Maria
- Sardinia Chia Laguna
- Domus De Maria Meridien
- Le Meridien Domus De Maria
- Domus De Maria Le Meridien
- Chia Laguna - Hotel Village Sardinia