We have been twice in chia laguna resort ,the first time in August 2011,the second time in august 2012!
We love this place and this hotel!
People,who make holidays there,are usually very relaxed and like to have fun!
It is a hotel for families!
The rooms are a little bit modest!
Breakfast and dinner are great!
The beach is really amazing!
If you want,you can make fitness the whole day,there are fitnesslessons from morning till evening!
You can reach Cagliai by public bus and it offers many oppurtunities to see southern Sandegna!
I think ,we will return !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The vivid colours of the Mediterranean invite you to experience an adventure beyond anything you've imagined. Enjoy the comfort and luxury of our 4-star Hotel Village in Chia, a true gem in heart of Sardinia. The recently renovated cottage rooms are the resort's most popular attraction, and offer exclusive amenities that have been designed for families with children in mind, such as a mini club, a variety of restaurants, a shuttle train to the beach, a central pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Chia Laguna - Hotel Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chia Village Hotel Chia
- Meridien Domus De Maria
- Sardinia Chia Laguna
- Domus De Maria Meridien
- Le Meridien Domus De Maria
- Domus De Maria Le Meridien
- Chia Laguna - Hotel Village Sardinia