“Professional and welcoming”

Sardinian Discovery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours in Costa Smeralda and La Maddalena Archipelago: sea Kayak, hiking, Jeep Tours, mountain biking, private trips.
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Claudio was a very good guide and instructor and we had a good two hours despite the windy weather cutting our time short. We even saw 3 flamingos fly over our heads which was a bonus. The kayaks are all singles and I found this a big challenge with the wind and current moving me off course but Claudio came to my rescue with a tow rope ! We managed to do a little tour at the edges of the bay and the hot coffee on the beach was a welcome addition.

Date of experience: September 2018
in 5 reviews
"instructions"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My husband, adult son and I thoroughly enjoyed our 4X4 tour of the Costa Smeralda last week. Claudio met us at the Olbia cruise terminal, having sent detailed picture instructions on how to find the meeting place. We then toured the area from 9-4 with a stop for coffee in Porto Cervo and for pizza lunch in San Pantaleo, a delightful village near Olbia. Unfortunately the weather was unsuitable for swimming, but we did visit a couple of beaches. The 4X4 enabled us to drive up the mountain off the tarmac, for wonderful views of the area. Claudio speaks excellent English, by the way.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

we enjoyed the trip with Claudio, we are absolute beginners in Kayak so he needed to instruct us, which was very good. I personally couldn't wait to start and the whole trip was over before I had enough of it. I found that kayaking needs some training (your hands or shoulders might start to hurt after 3 hours). I certainly want to do it again, with a little practice. Claudio is an excellent guide, with humour, patience and a big smile, very relaxing.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Started with short instructions, to get the kayak known.
Than paddeled for 1h in a beautiful bay with an amazing view.
For a break we visited a lonly beach, where we've been nearly alone->Verry Chillaxing.
Claudio also had some snorkeling stuff for us, so we saw a sea urchin.
After snorkeling we went back where we've started.
Shorly summarized: Very relaxing, amazing and beautiful trip.
Defenetly can recommend it to everyone!!!