“Chelsea Academy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Forte Village Resort - Le Palme
Miami Beach, Florida
“Chelsea Academy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Last summer we booked for the first time our vacation at the Forte Village. We were given a bungalow at the Hotel Palme which needed to be renovated, but was very comfortable both for privacy and location. We are family of Chelsea supporters and it’s no secret that the official Chelsea Academy played an important role on our decision to come here. The coaches were fantastic and our two boys had the time of their lives! The rest of the resort is simply amazing with so much going on all the time. I was really surprised by the nature which surrounds this beautiful place. We have already booked our vacation for this summer!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Standish, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Fortevillage in July 2013. I read alot of the reviews on this property and had a few concerns. However, I knew some folks that had been to this property, some with great reviews and some with mixed reaction (s). All parties agree that the water is gorgeous and just cannot be beat! My husband and I travel extensively and we LOVED the place. We went into it knowing that it had mixed reviews so we wouldn't be disapionted. We weren't! The resort itself is very large landwise so you feel like you get alot of privacy . We change the Restaurant every Day and the food was incredible. The Thalasso its gorgeous and staff treat you like a Queen. Also, it may make a difference what room you are in as the the rooms we were in were upgraded, all new, absolutely beautiful and full of modern amenities. Granted, the trip was pricey, but you get what you pay for! We liked it so much we are going back next july?

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kenny G
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I've been going to Fortevillage since I was born and my family would travel there even before that. Words can't explain how much I love it there and how perfect a holiday I have each and every time. We will continue to come back to this Resort for as long as we are able to and one day hope to even get married there. It's 5 star, luxurious, truly relaxing and you're wait

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Last summer I was looking for a place on the beach, which could offer different activities for my family and I. I came across Forte village when I read on the internet that they had a rugby academy with champions like will greenwood and Austin Healy. As my son and I are huge rugby fans I thought this could be ideal. We were given a room in the Palme, which was nice and spacious even though it had been a while since its last renovation. I really loved our room because it had a big garden and plants surrounded us. The rugby academy was fantastic and the two legends had a great attitude towards the kids. Both my son and I made several friends and our week really flew by. All in all a fantastic resort with everything you can possibly imagine inside.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Absolutely loved the place, the food, drink, service, spa, beech; overall experience – simply amazing. The resort was peaceful at the time in which we had travelled which made it exceptionally romantic. In addition - this was the first time in Sardinia and would certainly return and stay here at the Forte Village. Perfect :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Lugano, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

The first time I considered booking my vacation at the forte village was when my cousin and her husband came back from there on their honey moon. They were raving about the place, so I decided to look into it as soon as I was planning last year’s summer vacation. I immediately had a good vibe as Nicola from the reservations was extremely thorough and detailed in responding to our queries. We arrived in the end of august and we were a bit disappointed as not all of the restaurants were open as we wished. To be fair Nicola had advised us. We had a cute bungalow near the SPA, which was outstanding. The service there was exceptional and Gabriela was extremely courteous and attentive to our needs. We initially booked a romantic massage for the both of us ad it was great but a pit pricy! We were truly amazed when we did the thalasso therapy, 6 open air pools which were extremely relaxing and unique. The first one was with sea oil and it was sensational. We went every day since discovering them. I wish I could be there now just for that. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Stayed at the Le Palme resort in July 2013. Was a first for us, and we cant wait to be back. The kids, aged 6 and 8 loved it. Lots of activities to keep them busy and give us a break. The staff were all very helpful and attentive. The room was nice, and facilities were outstanding. A great break for all of us. Would recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Margherita di Pula
Forte Village Resort - Hotel Castello
Forte Village Resort - Hotel Cas...
#1 of 14 in Santa Margherita di Pula
Forte Village Resort - Hotel Bouganville
Forte Village Resort - Hotel Bou...
#4 of 14 in Santa Margherita di Pula
#9 of 14 in Santa Margherita di Pula
Baia di Nora
Baia di Nora
#5 of 26 in Pula

Been to Forte Village Resort - Le Palme? Share your experiences!