Forte Village Resort - Le Palme
Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$1,789
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$2,133/night.

Hotel Costa dei Fiori(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$298
  • Pool
Forte Village - Hotel Il Castello(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$1,102
US$1,059
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,191/night.

Forte Village Resort - Le Dune(Santa Margherita di Pula)
Travelocity
Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta(Santa Margherita di Pula)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Flamingo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$1,006
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mare Pineta(Santa Margherita di Pula)
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$155
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

• Breakfast included
Is Morus Relais(Santa Margherita di Pula)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsforte villagechelsea academykids clubfamily holidayoasis poolbeach conciergedance academya la carte restaurantshot wheelshome from homebarbie houseplaying footballcleaning ladiesthalasso spathe room was nicesporting activitiesthe beach is nice
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Last summer we booked for the first time our vacation at the Forte Village. We were given a bungalow at the Hotel Palme which needed to be renovated, but was very comfortable both for privacy and location. We are family of Chelsea supporters and it’s no secret that the official Chelsea Academy played an important role on our decision to come here. The coaches were fantastic and our two boys had the time of their lives! The rest of the resort is simply amazing with so much going on all the time. I was really surprised by the nature which surrounds this beautiful place. We have already booked our vacation for this summer!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Fortevillage in July 2013. I read alot of the reviews on this property and had a few concerns. However, I knew some folks that had been to this property, some with great reviews and some with mixed reaction (s). All parties agree that the water is gorgeous and just cannot be beat! My husband and I travel extensively and we LOVED the place. We went into it knowing that it had mixed reviews so we wouldn't be disapionted. We weren't! The resort itself is very large landwise so you feel like you get alot of privacy . We change the Restaurant every Day and the food was incredible. The Thalasso its gorgeous and staff treat you like a Queen. Also, it may make a difference what room you are in as the the rooms we were in were upgraded, all new, absolutely beautiful and full of modern amenities. Granted, the trip was pricey, but you get what you pay for! We liked it so much we are going back next july?

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kenny G
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I've been going to Fortevillage since I was born and my family would travel there even before that. Words can't explain how much I love it there and how perfect a holiday I have each and every time. We will continue to come back to this Resort for as long as we are able to and one day hope to even get married there. It's 5 star, luxurious, truly relaxing and you're wait

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Last summer I was looking for a place on the beach, which could offer different activities for my family and I. I came across Forte village when I read on the internet that they had a rugby academy with champions like will greenwood and Austin Healy. As my son and I are huge rugby fans I thought this could be ideal. We were given a room in the Palme, which was nice and spacious even though it had been a while since its last renovation. I really loved our room because it had a big garden and plants surrounded us. The rugby academy was fantastic and the two legends had a great attitude towards the kids. Both my son and I made several friends and our week really flew by. All in all a fantastic resort with everything you can possibly imagine inside.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Absolutely loved the place, the food, drink, service, spa, beech; overall experience – simply amazing. The resort was peaceful at the time in which we had travelled which made it exceptionally romantic. In addition - this was the first time in Sardinia and would certainly return and stay here at the Forte Village. Perfect :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple