“The best service ever!”

Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco
Moscow
“The best service ever!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We spent 4 days days at Villa del Parco and the whole experience has been absolutely perfect. I don't think you can get any better customer service anywhere else. Attention to every detail from the staff is the reason why I would be sure that my holiday will be perfect in case I decide to come back to this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank boris1983
Luana M, Direttore at Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear boris1983,
we are very glad to read these special words about our resort. Thank you for sharing on Tripadvisor your positive experience at the Forte Village. The whole staff will be happy to welcome you back soon.
Best regards,
Luana Mazzega
Villa del Parco & Spa Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Everything about this resort was unbelievable. The setting is luxurious and the beach was beautiful. The food is absolutely top-notch in every single restaurant I went to.

However the best thing about the village is the staff. Every single member of staff was so helpful and courteous and friendly enough to talk to. The resort mixed the heat and sun of southern Sardinia with the traditional food, friendliness and excellent Italian hospitality.

The only negative is the lack of a shop to buy food and drink - but everything else was superb. Our accommodation, Le Dune, was brilliant as was Le Dune restaurant overlooking the sea!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed in Forte Village from 18th June 2014 for 1 week with 2 family members and a friend, we stayed in Villa del Parco with adjoining bungalows . It was absolutely stunning and could not fault anything, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. We was looked after by Luana Mazzega who was fantastic for our every needs .
It was the best holiday I have ever experienced and there was so much to do ,amazing spa, entertainment and glorious beaches and the food was outstanding .
I highly recommend everyone to get booking !

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa M
Dear Lisa M,
we would really like to thank you for sharing your experience at the Forte Village. We are glad to read that all ours facilities and our staff are excellent for ours guests. We are all looking forward to welcoming you soon for another fantastic holiday.
Best regards,
Luana Mazzega
Villa del Parco & Spa Hotel Manager
Balzan, Malta
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Villa del Parco within Forte Village twice: once in quiet April and once in busy June. The place is a little Eden in one of the most beautiful places of sardegna, catering for all those that want to mix activity and relaxation.

I used the amazing thermal baths with the Dead Sea Salts that put me to sleep while I floated in about 5 minutes flat! The feeling on your skin afterwards is great!

The suite I had in a quiet alley off the main 'street' of the village was lovely, roomy and with a spacious bathroom. The outside patio was perfect to enjoy the little treats they bring you for tea time before dinner. Wifi and international TV also make it easy to keep up to date with the world while you're away from it all.

I did plenty of cycling I the area (my reason for going) and the countryside and tiny villages are a treat, in between some tough climbs and exceptional views. You can tour or cycle competively, whichever you prefer, returning to base at Forte to then relax on their white sandy private beach.

My evenings were spent sipping vermentino at their beach bar with "Buddha bar" style music in the background. I don't have the time to try the Watersports, but must next time.

The food is also excellent. I enjoyed the huge buffet dinner as well as the more cosy Dune restaurant. Service, as always for me (more importantly than the venue), is what makes the place deserve a 5 star recommendation. The staff at the villa del Parco in particular, were both professional and warm.

If you are looking for activity, sport or spa, then this is one of the most luxurious and gorgeous places to experience it. The only (mildly) unfortunate thing is that for some culture you need to get to Cagliari City centre by taxi. But then again, who'd really want to leave this place unless under duress :)

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My daughter and I just returned from this fabulous resort. We initially booked for a week but extended our stay. The hotel and staff were incredible, the attention to detail and service outstanding. The manageress Luana is amazing and I would definitely recommend this hotel. Very clean, fabulous food at the Michelin star restaurant, and an excellent experience throughout. I am hoping to return at the first opportunity. The bedroom was very spacious and the bathroom luxurious. The spa is fantastic and the thalassotherapy pools were really quite a special experience. All in all an unforgettably wonderful place. Many thanks and congratulations Luana and all the staff at Villa del Parco.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gonul S
Bakewell, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

If you want to relax and enjoy great service and good food, you must go to this hotel. We had a week there in September and came back feeling as if we had had a month away. I guess we would not go in school holidays as it could be so busy, but out of the main season, it was heavenly. However, if you want activity, although the area around has very little to see or do, the village itself offers enough for most tastes.
The staff were all marvellous and the female manager of Villa del Parco was exceptionally helpful. (Sorry, forgotten her name.) There were still five restaurants open to dine. The only criticism of the food for us was that it majored on meat, and we would have liked more choice of fish.
It seems churlish to criticise as the overall experience was so good. However, we felt the pools at the Thalasso Spa were a little unsafe. It would be easy to slip under the water if you were not too strong, and they were not constantly observed by staff. But you came out feeling wonderful.

Room Tip: Some bungalows and rooms were dark because of the density of the woodland. Ask for a location with...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ruth W
sandbach
Reviewed 30 September 2013

we have been to forte village many times
in the last few years we have gone in september rather than in the peak summer
it is a really great time to visit the resort as it is not busy but you get the same service as in peak time
the resort really is first class and having gone many times it is great to see the same staff very year who are always very welcoming
the food is first class and the services and beach are really good

Room Tip: travel off peak and you will certainly have a better choice of rooms
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Forte Village Resort - Le Palme
Forte Village Resort - Le Palme
#7 of 14 in Santa Margherita di Pula
Forte Village Resort - Hotel Bouganville
Forte Village Resort - Hotel Bou...
#5 of 14 in Santa Margherita di Pula
Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna
Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna
#4 of 33 in Villasimius
Hotel Flamingo
Hotel Flamingo
#9 of 14 in Santa Margherita di Pula

Been to Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco? Share your experiences!