“So much amazing food!”

Agriturismo Sardo da Paolina
Reserve with
Agriturismo Sardo da Paolina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This was our first experience at an agriturismo, so we went in a little unsure of what to expect. If I had one piece of advice, it would be to arrive very hungry. We had some of the most amazing food of our trip throughout Italy. There is no menu here… you are brought several courses throughout the night. The sweet lemon ravioli was absolutely amazing. It's tempting to fill up on all of the wonderful starters and pasta you are brought, but save room for the roasted suckling pig. I would highly recommend this agriturismo, and based on our experience, our next trip to Italy will be filled with visits to these!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018

First experience eating at an "Agriturismo". Antipasto platter thoroughly enjoyed as was the pasta dish. Wine was good. Pork dish was nothing spectacular (boring actually), but this is how they do it. Used google maps, then locked my Satnav to find location.
35 Euro a head.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived there by chance, but we found nice people and amazing Sardinian food.
A complete dinner with hand made appetizer and ravioli . The 'porceddu' was perfectly cooked and incredibly soft. The kids enjoyed it too. I really suggest you to choose the 'ricottella' as a dessert, but seadas are amazing too. Everything was served with nice food by very polite girls. I really recommend it!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

An evening filled with delicious food. Very nice people and an honoust ambiance. In one word: great!! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Until I had eaten dinner I was all set to have a major winge about the difficulty of finding the place. Signage was only visible from one direction and not the one we were travelling in. We travelled several kilometres past the place until we met someone who knew where it was. The phones weren't being answered and once we actually found the place it was deserted. Luckily a farm worker managed to rake someone out of bed from their after siesta!!! But this time we were totally pissed off but the room was spacious, clean and comfortable with good sized bathroom. Unfortunately the TV did not work and no one seemed to know why but we did get free wifi.
But at 8pm we went into the restaurant for dinner and all my snivelling complaints went right out of the window. OMG! What amazing food. Six courses of beautifully cooked and original dishes. Home cured sausage and prosciutto. Little delicacies made from zucchini, lentils and chick peas. This was followed by a traditional dish from Galura made from bread, broth cheese and cinnamon. We were served two little fried patties which were really unusual in taste but very good. We then had two different pasta dishes. Gnocchi Sardi followed by the best ravioli I have ever tasted. It was filled with ricotta and flavoured with lemon, parsley and a little sugar and covered in tomato salsa with peas. That was followed by crispy roast suckling pig and roast potatoes. By this time we were struggling and could only eat a little of this dish. Then we finished off with a glass of myrto and some little sweet delicacies.
The following night we asked if we could have a little less food as we were still reeling from the previous night. We had a beautiful selection of completely different antipasti. As I said how much I loved the ravioli we were served a really big dish which we devoured. We finished off with a traditional Sardinian dessert, seadas. A rather large one drizzled with local honey and topped off with a glass of myto. Another feast.
I would recommend this place for people that like good food and don't get too pissed off at a few of the short comings. Location is on a back road but not too far from Santa Teresa. Once you know where it is all is well! Our hostess is a very genuine and friendly lady.

Date of visit: June 2017