“Mixed feelings”

Il Portico
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Stintino
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Good for: Groups, View, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
England
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

A lovely setting and nice interior. The food was good.
The only downside - the menu on the wall outside was in various languages, however the menu in the restaurant was only in Italian, and the staff did not know all the translations, therefore this limited our choice from the vast menu.
Can be easily rectified.

Visited June 2014

“Irish craic”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Great place, lovely food, the owner/manager is a great guy. Married to an English lady so has great English. Will change things on menu to suit you and makes u feel really welcome and valued. One of the best restuarants around. Prices good too.

1 Thank Rhonjonheads
MB
“Super”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

We were there in october , where there was really not that many tourists left in stintino. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice, clean and the waiter was very polite, and spoke english for a change. The food was great - pasta and pizza . The right amount and very tasty ... The prices were similar to other restaurants in the city, but the other restaurants weren't that 'good looking'.

Oslo, Norway
“Avoid!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I have no idea how this place has such a high rating in stintino, but lets clear something up right now; this might be the worst pizza place in italy. Lets start with the food. I ordered a pizza including, among other things, pepperoni. All the ingredients were out of a can, except for the pepperoni which was missing completely. I had to wait 10 minutes before I got a hold of a waiter to ask about the missing pepperoni, all the while watching my food chilling. He informed me that I was mistaken and that there was none on the peperondella. I was puzzled and checked the menu as we left, I had been lied to... As for the taste, neither I nor my wife were able to finish our pizzas. They were really that bad. We never saw our waitor throughout our meal, we weren't offered coffee or dessert, and when we wanted to pay I had to stand up, walk over to the register and force a check out of them. Oh, and did I mention they had the nerve to include a tip in our bill? Classless and tasteless. Stay clear of this place.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank ThomasOverby
“Great”
Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

Nice service, good food. Very good place in stintino. Went twice