“Great friendly place in CARYTOWN”
Review of Weezie's Kitchen

Weezie's Kitchen
Ranked #215 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Florida
“Great friendly place in CARYTOWN”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Super Appetizers - OYSTERS were the best ever!
Great selection of Beers,
Very casual
Fish - Grouper was a bit bland, but the nice rice and Fresh Broccoli made up for it
Just needed a "POW" Sauce!

• Visited April 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Yummy food with reasonable prices”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on a Friday night before the movies. The atmosphere was casual and comfortable. The crabcake sliders were very tasty and enough to share between two people. My daughter got the chicken quesadilla and fries and said they were the best fries ever! The macaroni and cheese was creamy and delicious and everyone at the table fought over the last bite. We will definitely visit again soon.

Visited March 2014
Chicago
“Good food, reasonable prices, friendly service, casual”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Nice casual place with good food. I had their meatloaf sandwich, which was very good. I like that you get your choice of which side you want - soup, salad, vegetable, mac & cheese, etc. and the side is a good size portion. I would go back if I'm in the Richmond area again.

“Not A Bad Breakfast”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Stopped by for breakfast while shopping on Cary Street this morning. Impressed with the rustic design of the building but not really pleased with the closeness of the tables. They were close enough that you could hear the conversations going on at the next table. My wife ordered pancakes but she was not real pleased with them, said they tasted somewhat gooey. I ordered the steak, eggs and potatoes, which I was very pleased with. We both thought the coffee was not the best we have had, tasted old. Service was great, very friendly waitress who checked on us several times to see if we needed anything. We'll go again if we are in the area.

“surprisingly delicious”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

A group of us landed in Weezie's a few days ago---we planned on dining across the street, but that restaurant was full, and turned us away (rudely).
The food at Weezie's was simply great---I got a meatloaf dish that was perfect..and the gravy was outstanding. The mac-n-Cheese was also wonderful. Our server was fast, nice and took great care of us!
Weezie's is casual with a fun urban-vibe, I will go back for sure !