SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelthe spring hill suitesthe breakfast areafront desksuite styleroom was cleanhear people walkingsofa bedindoor poolbreakfast attendanthotel is very conveniently locatedsitting areahot tubmini kitchencomplimentary breakfastnight manageroatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We were in Richmond for a family reunion and "discovered" this hotel in an excellent location, right off I-64 and only a block from Broad St., a major street that goes through the heart of Richmond. The shopping, businesses, and restaurants to the west of our hotel on Broad St. were numerous and first class all the way. The hotel had a "Discovery Map" of Richmond (also see www.discoverymap.com) which is a colorful, "cartoon-like" map of all the major sites and buildings in town, showing all the major streets. With this map, we were able to do a fantastic, self-guided tour of Richmond and enjoy every minute of the tour. The hotel itself is a typical SpringHill Suites, clean and with friendly staff . . . but for us the location was everything !!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I really wanted to rate this a 5, but had 2 problems. 1st the problems, then the compliments. Had requested extra pillows and towels for 4 guest. Pillows were great. But only 2 bath clothes and towels for 4 guest. When called was told to come to front desk instead of them bringing to us. In the end they did bring to us but that should have been 1st option. 2nd was jacuzzi was not functioning and even thou several other guest had complained they wouldn't look at until the next day. I was only staying one night so this was useless. I always look for a jacuzzi at my stays so I was very frustrated over this. Now that being said the rooms were very nice and seemed very clean. Why is that considered standard in the industry? They did good here. Pillows where very comfy. Not the best mattresses but decent enough I suppose. Very friendly staff, very nice breakfast included. I loved the breakfast as it was very fresh and more well rounded than most places. Except 1st complaints listed, overall we were given the real Marriott experience. But managers remember guest should be top priority and 1st to comments shouldn't have happened. As far as the jacuzzi goes, if u would have a least had it checked out and tried to fix, I would be understanding- pops need a special part ect, but ya didn't even make the attempt. Now this isn't as close to King's Dominion as I would like, but it was worth the drive.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Being an allergy sufferer, Springhill Suites is the answer for a great overnight stay. I love the no pet, no smoking policy and their breakfast was great. We used the sofabed for the little one and check-in was quick and easy. The area around the hotel looks nice and around the corner on Broad St you will find anything else you need.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed here in July for a soccer tournament. Very close to West Creek fields if this is the reason for your stay. Hotel was very clean, beds were comfy, rooms large and pretty sound proof (we could not hear people in the hallway). The staff were all pleasant and everyone said hello! They had an above average complimentary breakfast and it was well stocked. There were not many options for walking to restaurants (there was a Cracker Barrel and Starbucks) but if you have a car there are several options within a few minutes.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites Richmond NW with my family. What a wonderful hotel. Clean as could be. Well appointed. The room was spacious and well designed. My two older children enjoyed a night swim. Plus this is convenient to many restaurants in the area. This is several miles off of I-95 and that is a good thing. The area appears to be nice and I felt comfortable walking around outside. Kudos to the management of this establishment.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family