“Consistently great food and a good price. A favorite.”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #666 of 1,642 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I have been going to this restaurant since it opened. The staff is excellent, and the food is consistently good. It is a great location for business meetings as it is convenient to the Short Pump Mall, hotels, and to major interstates which is a nice plus. Try this restaurant and you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

Nice place to eat surrounded by more expensive but less satisfying options. I loved it!

Reviewed 11 August 2011

I've been eating at Bertucci's for years and have to say that they have the best wood fired pizza ever. It is so delicious and mouth watering. The rolls are wonderful too with the dipping olive oil. Also great is the vegetable torta and calzone. Really, anything on the menu is wonderful. Give one of the dessert tortes a try too....very yummy!!

1  Thank TravelingThruEurope
Reviewed 9 June 2011

If you want a pizza that is brick oven baked, crispy crust, light sauce with a freshness that makes your tastebuds come alive then Bertucci's is for you. The selection of toppings makes your choice hard as each pizza is so delicious you want one of each. Once you have a pizza like this you will not want to ever eat anywhere else. They give you fresh baked bread that comes piping hot out of the brick oven and served with olive oil seasoned to perfection for dipping. Watch out though as it is so good you may not leave room for the pizza. At lunch a salad also comes with your pizza. We have never been dissappointed . The atmosphere is casual and very comfortable. The staff are friendly.
We only wish we had one closer to where we live. So for us we travel almost 200 miles round trip to eat there. So you know it has to be well worth it. You will make Bertucci's one of your favorite places to eat pizza once you try it. They also serve other dishes as well that are wonderful but the brick oven pizza is the draw for me.

Reviewed 3 August 2010

Spaghetti is my favorite food, so this is the item I choose when visiting an Italian restaurant for the first time. If the spaghetti is good, I will make return visits to try other items on the menu. If the spaghetti fails to satisfy, I never return and never recommend to friends or family.
On 8-02-10 I finally got a chance to try Bertucci's. As always on a first visit, I ordered the spaghetti bolognese. It arrived promptly after I had eatten my average house salad and tried the average dinner rolls. The spaghetti looked appitizing, and I felt hopeful that this would pass the test. I immediately noticed an overly strong smell of garlic. After several bites, my decision was made; this would not be one of my new favorite Italian restaurants. The sauce was way too salty and had too much garlic. Salt and garlic should be used masterfully to complement each other in a sauce, not overpower it. This was a case of serious overkill for both seasonings. Also, the meat in the sauce was a bit tough and not flavorful. In all, Bertucci's does not pass the test of being an acceptable Italian bistro. I will not return and I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!