“OMG, the best!”

Ranked #32 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“OMG, the best!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel made my family so happy. We booked the penthouse suite and boy it was nice. The suite that we had was a generous size loft with a fire place, modern kitchen and two king size beds. The floors on the two bathrooms are even heated. On top of that, the staff that waited on us during the breakfast buffet was super friendly and attentive. I absolutely adore this hotel and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Angel L
RIRICHWESTENDGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West End, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that your stay was, “the best”! Your comments have been shared with our staff as an encouragement to keep on delighting our guests. Please visit again soon!

Brandon L. Snuffer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Portsmouth, Virginia
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We were in the area for a 2 day seminar. Rip was the gentleman who welcomed us and checked us in. I requested room changes twice and it didn't phase him at all. He was so sweet and accommodating even walking across the property to exchange room keys with me! The room was wonderful with a lovely fireplace and small kitchen and was also very clean. The hostess for the evening social and breakfast next morning were very accommodating and friendly and helpful. They made us feel like we were their most important guests! Even though we only had a short time to be here, we enjoyed our stay here immensely. Check out was just as friendly and smooth. I cannot remember when I have felt more welcomed, special and relaxed at an overnight stay. Will be staying here for all of our future training in the Richmond area.

Room Tip: Request a fireplace and use it! Really completes the stay!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean establishment, and ensuring that our guests receive exceptional customer service. I am grateful to hear that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. Your feedback is greatly appreciated because I love sharing guest experiences with my team. I hope you visit us again in the future and thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott, Richmond West End!

South Hill
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We met family to celebrate Christmas. The staff was wonderful, the rooms were clean & comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious! The full kitchen allowed me the opportunity to cook Christmas dinner for my family and store the leftovers safely. We will definitely visit again!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Janice F
Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott, Richmond West End. We appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to pass your compliments on to the staff. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to serve you again in the near future.

Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 12 December 2013

First of the all the staff at this Residence is so great. I had a great experience just interacting with the staff. I travel throughout VA, DC, and MD all year and every time I come through Richmond I stay at this hotel. It's far enough off to decompress from meetings and the city but close enough to get to where you need to go. Also, the rooms are very clean and I slept very well!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Zach G
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments. We are glad to hear our location, room and staff made your stay a great experience! We look forward to serving you on your next trip to the Richmond area!

Brandon L. Snuffer, GM
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Perfect location right off of Broad St, close to I65. Friendly, helpful staff. Spacious, clean room with updated decor and full kitchen. Comfortable bed. Slept beautifully. Hot breakfast, good coffee. Also very pet friendly! Residence Inn met all my needs for a successful trip, and I am already planning my next stay in a few weeks for Christmastime.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for such a nice review! It's so nice to hear of folks enjoying their stay. We are very proud of our staff, updated guest rooms and complimentary breakfast. I always enjoy sharing these reviews with our team and this one will be no exception – we’ll be here next time you visit. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Madison, NJ
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Perfect location in Richmond without the busy traffic of downtown. Great service and clean and spacious room. The breakfast was still warm and plentiful even though we arrived only 5 minutes before it was scheduled to be over. Much better having a room with a realherat and a/c too instead of the window units in other motels.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for posting your review. It is so nice to read that you had such a nice stay. We are fortunate to have such a close location to downtown.

I appreciate you mentioning the full hot breakfast as the staff work very hard to ensure each guest leaves happy and wanting to return. Thank you again for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We hope you return soon and please know that we will work hard to again exceed your expectations.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was one of the nicest Residence Inn locations I've stayed. Very friendly check-in, room was large and adequate.. I liked the layout of this one too. I stayed in the Studio and was shocked to find a sofa and ottoman/table in the room near a fireplace. Very nice stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
RICWWAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West End, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Warmest Regards,