My stay at the Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel could NOT have been any better, thanks to the front desk clerk Derrick who is very much an asset to you establishment. He made my stay there so EASY and he was extremely friendly & yet very professional at the same time. The bellman who did the valet parking of my car was extremely professional & nice, as well but unfortunately I do not know his name but he was on when Derrick was working & during my stay of June 20th, checking out on the 21st. Derrick selected the suite I was in & his selection couldn't have been any nicer & was MOST willing to set up my breakfast but that was not needed, as I had with me what I wanted for breakfast but ever so nice of him to suggest that. Again, I can NOT say enough good things about Derrick. I also worked in a hotel for 7-8 yrs (The Sheraton of Palm Coast, FLA) after 30 yrs with Verizon Phone Co, so I know what a stressful job it is to manage the Front Desk with check-ins, check-outs, switchboard ringing and giving good customers service at the same time - he excelled in all of the above. Again, he is an asset to you hotel. Thank you & thank him for me please. Peggy Holster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You may think you know The Commonwealth, as it has been a landmark hotel in Richmond for over 100 years. And much of what we have been known for—excellent service, spacious suites, and a location that can't be beat—remains. But we have totally reinvented ourselves, and now offer a uniquely Richmond experience. From the tattooed entrance doors on our suites (did you know that RVA is the 5th most tattooed city in America?), to furniture and art hand crafted from some of the area's most talented artisans, to java from Richmond's own Black Hand Coffee Company, The Commonwealth will surprise and delight you at every turn. All guestrooms feature: Handcrafted furnishings and artwork from local Virginia artisans and artists; Beds with Simmons Beautyrest mattresses, luxurious cotton sheeting and your choice of pillow firmness; 50” flat screen TV with HD programming; Complimentary high speed wired & wireless internet; Clock radio with bluetooth music streaming; Refrigerator/freezer & microwave ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Commonwealth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commonwealth Park Hotel Richmond
- Commonwealth Park Richmond