“Great stay on short notice.”

Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike
Ranked #27 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Raleigh, NC
“Great stay on short notice.”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I moved to this hotel after a major issue with another one nearby. While the price wasn't great because I arrived with no notice and needed a room without fuss, everything about the hotel was great. Room, bed, bathroom, breakfast. No complaints.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we will always be glad to serve you again in the near future. We love what we do and we strive to do our best to make every stay a memorable one.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
virginia beach, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Nice hotel, near mall and stores target and wawa right next door. pool was a little small and cold only 1 waffle maker only 2 exercise machines. during evening only 1 front desk person. room was good size and clean I had King size and pullout sofa. Also staff honest. My son forgot his ipod charger they returned it to the front desk along with my watch which I didnt realize I had left.

aberdeen, md, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Quality of breakfast was average and room smelled like smoke. Cleaning personnel very amicable. Internet connection was strong in the rooms. Lobby was impressive and updated. They also allowed for a late check-out. Overall rating was average given cost and smoke smell.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you so much for your feed back. We appreciate your business and we strive hard to make every guest feel special and have a memorable stay with us. Thank you again and we appreciate the time you took to let us know how we did and we will keep improving.
Mohamed Eissa
Leesburg, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed as part of a soccer team for a tournament. Good location to the fields, shopping and restaurants. Had to pay the group rate of $119/night. Every thing was good. The breakfast could be improved but was acceptable.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I visti this place twice a year so far for 3 years straight and the service gets better every time. The food is always hot. the pool and fitness area are always open wth limited guest. so every time i use those facilities i have the machines and swim time to myself. I Just love this hotel becasue it near target and Walmart and walking distance to my favorite eating out restaurants.

Youngstown, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I travel all over the US for work and I am never disappointed when I stay at a Hampton Inn. The staff was very kind and helpful. The Manager greeted you outside the elevator to see if you needed anything. He gave me bottled water and offerd me the carry out bag of food because I missed breakfest. My room was clean and quiet. Very nice stay!

Strasburg, VA, United States
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I try to stay in Hampton Inns when I travel on business and this hotel was even better than usual because of the great service by the manager and the breakfast staff. They went above and beyond to help me and my colleagues who were traveling on business during a winter storm.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike? Share your experiences!