“Personal Review for Hampton Richmond”

Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike
Ranked #26 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 12 March 2014

On many occasions I travel alone and the quality, cleanliness and safety of an establishement is very important to me. Ialways feel safe and the facility is always clean. i have been staying at this particular Hampton for over 4 years.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

We thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn-Midlothian. We appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to leave us awesome feedback. I hope you will come back and visit us again. If any future reservations are needed in the near or far future please doesn’t hesitate to contact the front desk anytime at 804-897-2800 to make your reservation. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The room was clean and quiet. The bed was so comfortable and I was able to get a good night's sleep something I lacked in the last few weeks. The hotel is conveniently located next Denny's restaurant, WaWa's and Target.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The noise level from outside hallways and rooms above was little loud. Other than that, the commemdation were very nice. The staff seemed friendly. There were no problems at check-in or check-out. There were many different types of resturants near to the hotel. Some in wlking distance. The Chesterfield mall is located near by for shopping ease.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Staff friendly at check in. Room was very clean and spacious. My only issues were that doors started slamming at 4 and didn't stop until 8AM and there was an issue with the tub not draining. When I reported the tub issue they sent someone immediately to fix it, but when I told them of the slamming door issue they just said I should have called to let them know and they would have fixed it. I'm not sure that would have helped at the time as I think they needed to adjust the speed at which the doors closed. I don't think they could have done this while the rooms were occupied.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I moved to this hotel after a major issue with another one nearby. While the price wasn't great because I arrived with no notice and needed a room without fuss, everything about the hotel was great. Room, bed, bathroom, breakfast. No complaints.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we will always be glad to serve you again in the near future. We love what we do and we strive to do our best to make every stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Nice hotel, near mall and stores target and wawa right next door. pool was a little small and cold only 1 waffle maker only 2 exercise machines. during evening only 1 front desk person. room was good size and clean I had King size and pullout sofa. Also staff honest. My son forgot his ipod charger they returned it to the front desk along with my watch which I didnt realize I had left.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Quality of breakfast was average and room smelled like smoke. Cleaning personnel very amicable. Internet connection was strong in the rooms. Lobby was impressive and updated. They also allowed for a late check-out. Overall rating was average given cost and smoke smell.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you so much for your feed back. We appreciate your business and we strive hard to make every guest feel special and have a memorable stay with us. Thank you again and we appreciate the time you took to let us know how we did and we will keep improving.
Mohamed Eissa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike? Share your experiences!