“Great Hotel”

Ranked #27 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
North Chesterfield, VA, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was an emergency check in due to plumbing issues at home - Staff did everything they could with in room inventory to accommodate my party considering both of us are in wheel chairs - Key was them manager Mohammed - He was excellent and worked with us to get the best room, make sure we had a fully ADA room if had needed the 2nd night and when we did not - work with us on checking out as we could not be there due to a family member having surgery.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for letting us accomodate you during your time of need. We work hard to always bring the best service to our guests. It was my pleasure to work with you and provide the best possible stay for you. Thanks again for the kind words and if there is anything we can help you with please give us a call.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Audubon Pa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel was great. It was the one our lacrosse team was assigned and we couldn't have been happier. Location was great to surrounding eateries. Staff was very friendly and accommodating! The breakfast was outstanding. Never short of food even for multiple teams. Everything was maintained and very clean. Great Place! Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We love accomodating sports teams and making their trips as easy as possible. I hope we get the chance to serve you again on a leisure visit or another sporting event trip. Thanks again for choosing Hampton and your kind words.
Greensburg, PA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was especially good in that it had lots of healthful choices: hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, lean sausage with the eggs. The staff refreshed the food frequently. There were several choices of coffee.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you so much for the feedback. We love hearing from our guests and look forward to having you again.
Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great staff, they all went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.....the GM stopped us a few times to make sure his people were treating us well. Clean, nice, and helpful...whenever I come to Richmond, I make sure to stay here...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our guests about their stay. We hope you join us again on your next trip.
Huntersville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was in town for a high school reunion. I chose this hotel because it was close to the venue and I trust the Hampton brand. Even though this is an older property, it has been updated and looks fresh and new inside. It is on a side street there is no street noise. I had a pleasant 2 night stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was on the third floor - my suite had a fridge and microwave. I went for dental surgery (4 impacted wisdom teeth) and stayed for a week. The place is close to an excellent, large grocery store (Martin's). The rooms are clean and comfy. The staff is awesome and the manager is just incredible. He is very helpful and friendly - everyone at the front desk was eager to assist. The cleaning staff as well. I loved my stay and will stay again!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you so much for your recent feedback. We value your opinion and look forward to seeing you again.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed here for work - I liked the bright lobby and when I went to check in, the staff was so warm and friendly. They treated me as if they had known me for ages. I stay in Hamptons all the time and my room at this location was modern, very clean and comfortable. The soaps, etc were better quality than other hotels. Coffee bar the following morning was a welcome perk & the food selection and quality made a nice breakfast - much better than a McDonalds, etc. I would stay here again as needed because I felt so welcome and relaxed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for your feedback on our hotel. We value our guests and there comments. We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike? Share your experiences!