Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

Hi
So we are a small family with a 2 y.o. son and a pet and we are just leaving today after staying
for 10 days.
We highly recommend the hotel especially if you are relocating from another state or
nation (we just came from Israel).
The hotel is located in a good main place but still quiet and not on the main roads. Very close to
I 64 and close to 95, that means you can be anywhere in just a few min.
The suite is spacious and clean with no cigarette odor (we stayed in noon smoking room).The
stuff gave us a feeling we are home away from home, and even told us that they have special
Offers for V.C.U even though we didn't know, we didn't know when we will leave but they were
very flexible and understanding (we were looking for a rental and they eased the pressure we
were in) and adjusted the price every time
to our benefit! – ask for Nasir a pleasant and kind manager.
We defiantly recommend the hotel and will be back if needed
Tamir Avni

Room Tip: Take the high floor
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Thank you so very much for your great review of Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

As a travel nurse, I stay in hotels, motels, and apartments. Presently, I am staying at Extended Stay Deluxe in Richmond, VA. I will be here at least 13 weeks. My experience has been wonderful. The staff is friendly, efficient, hard working and willing to help in any way they can. The room is much better than most hotels/motels because there is a full-sized fridge, a 4 burner stove, adequate counter space, TV with a DVD player, and nice large bathroom. I have housekeeping weekly, there's a laundry facility and cardio exercise room. If I extend this contract another 13 weeks, I will continue to stay at this facility because it is close to shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, and the freeway on and off ramps. Should I have company, the sofa is a pull out bed. The internet is free and works well. Should there be a problem, there is a tech service to help. All in all, this facility has everything needed for a short stay or, like me, for a long stay. Plus, I travel with my 2 Maltese and they are as welcome as I am. Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Big Lake, Alaska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

For the price, this hotel wasn't all that bad. Good location to everything we were looking for and It was clean. Only problem that I had was that they were updating the outside and really needed to update the inside.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AKSnoqueen
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2011

I reserved this hotel online. It looks a lot nicer on the computer. The room was filthy. Hairs on the floor, tub, and on bed sheets. My husband woke up during the night to step on a roach barefoot. Then he found roaches crawling on our daughters bed. The sofa was filthy with dirt all over. If it had not been for us driving all day and getting there at 10:30 at night with 2 young children, we would have stayed somewhere else. I wouldn't let me kids walk on the floor without there shoes on. We got the h*** out of there the next morning ASAP. One good thing we got our money back. Do Not Stay There!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank momsvaycay
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

I took my daughter and my cousin away for 3 nights for graduation gift to King's Dominion(19 miles away). The room was medium in size with a cute, pint-sized kitchen that you entered as soon as you walked into the room on your left. There was a computer/breakfast table, a recliner, a pull out sofa-bed and a queen sized bed in the room. First, I checked the bed for bedbugs before bringing anything into the room. NO BEDBUGS FOUND. I did, however, see a couple of dark human hairs on the sheets of the bed. Since I know human error and/or staff laziness may play a part in such things, I won't blame the hotel for that. Getting a new set of sheets was as simple as going to the front desk and asking for them(I always do this anyway). The two dark hairs might also have come from one of the cleaning staff themselves, as they had dark-haired Latina workers on duty. Also, the bed was not so comfortable to me. I'm used to sleeping on a different type mattress, so this one took a little body adjustment to get used to it. But again, that's a ME problem, not the hotel. There were no bad smells in the hotel, everything was running properly, the room was very clean, the kitchen came complete with full sized refrigerator/oven/coffee-maker/microwave, lots of electrical outlets, dvd player, there was a laundry room on the first floor, a vending machine room next to that, a clean well-kept swimming pool, elevators, very nice neighborhood, plenty of parking, across the street from 2 restaurants and a K-Mart(but hidden from street view with woodsy surroundings), and it was quiet. I paid around $70/night for my room and was satisfied with the service and room that I got. I would definitely recommend this Extended Stay Deluxe to others. My cousin was even thinking about getting one of these rooms(with a roommate) for her stay in Virginia for college in the fall. With no deposit fees, 2 beds, all the amenities & furniture included, and great rates, it makes a lot of sense to everyone.

*NOTE: People do live in this hotel. It's an EXTENDED STAY. I didn't see any bad elements and all the neighbors we met in the building were very quiet and friendly. Since there is another Extended Stay right across the drive from this one, it looks like an apartment complex.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank HoneyBunni50
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

I needed to stay for 10 days while I was waiting to close on my new house. since it was just me I figured I would stay in a little less expensive hotel to save money. Soooo not worth it, between the noise of the other guests blaring music in their rooms or outside in their cars. the disgusting dirty hallway floor, or the fact that housekeeping never cleaned my room even though I was there more than 7 days and repeatedly asked. basically, if you don't mind low budget accommodations, this place would be fine.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank doofygdefv169
Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2010

Hi! I was on a business trip to Innsbrook for a month & my priorities were quite clear. I needed a place where I can cook a little bit. ALso it has to fit in the bill of 100$ a day. SO that left me with only choice & that was STudio Plus- Extended Stay. Rooms are okay for a single person with most of the requirements being met. Only thing is that you don't have any kind of restaurant inside but then thats the idea of extended stay. After a month, my room rent came down to 37$ & tht was dirt cheap. I would say, its not a bad deal for the kind of money you are paying

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Richmond
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - South
Quality Inn West End
Quality Inn West End
#38 of 81 in Richmond
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
WoodSpring Suites Richmond West
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Property: Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Address: 6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)
Region: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #58 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel Richmond