“Great place for family and animals”

Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Ranked #58 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
richmond
“Great place for family and animals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

This was our home away from home for about 9 months. The staff here is super friendly, the rooms are clean, if there is something you need they will find a way to get you the best information possible. Convenient to I64 and shopping. And the grounds are pet friendly too. The space for us was convenient for myself, my husband 2 kids and a dog. The kitchen area was so much bigger than most hotels we've stayed in, with a full size fridge. Awesome!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank A S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

my stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe in Richmond VA was the best ever. I was there for business, i was about 300mi away from home but thanks to the quality of the hotel and the frienliness of the employees it made me feel as if i was right at home.......

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lobo47p
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

When I first came to town, I stayed at another Extended Stay. Before i made the reservation there, they informed me there was a nonsmoking section of rooms and a smoking section.. which turned out to be untrue, and it just got worse from there. After a few days there, I then called THIS hotel, and they were absolutely wonderful! The manager was so kind and understanding on the phone. When I came to see the room, it was great! Clean, quiet, and NO smoke (on the first floor; I think upper floors have smoking available). Free wifi, plenty of parking, quiet, safe, no one loitering outside bumming for cigarettes (like other Extended Stays in town). Reasonable rates, cute kitchen, large bed, clean bathroom, and a comfy recliner chair! Room service weekly, but downside is they don't wash your dishes... otherwise, it works well for me.

Room Tip: Avoid hotels with people loitering/smoking outside. First, and I think 2nd floors are nonsmoking.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Ann L
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed here on a 6 week assignment for work. This hotel is better than the average Extended Stays around. You really feel like it's your own apartment because of the couch,recliner and kitchen including a full size oven! The staff is very accommodating and the cleaning crew is sensitive to your work schedule and needs. It's quiet and sits back off main road. Nice location. The pool area is nice and has room to cook outside and hang out. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Stevo4256
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room wi-fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Warm Springs, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

My husband, 3 year old son and I have stayed at this hotel for several months due to my husband's transplant. I am a very picky person, and I have nothing but good things to say about this place. The people were all very wonderful to my family, including my extended family that came every weekend to stay. The area seems very safe for my little boy. The price was a great since we were on a tight budget. The kitchen was perfect for our stay, and the room had enough space for all of us. The hotel location is wonderful. We are right on the main street with everything, but off just far enough to stay away from bad traffic. Since we were here for a long term stay, this hotel and it's staff made us feel right at home! I would recomment this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: First floor is the best!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Trista R
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

The hotel is clean, staff is friendly and remembers your name (which is nice when you're there for extended amount of time). Also the Wi-fi and breakfast are included in your room-rate. The kitchen is nice, full size fridge, coffee pot, toaster, and not just a stovetop but also an oven. Being right off Broad Street and I-64 this hotel is easily accessible from anywhere and keeps you close to shopping centers as well as just a few miles from downtown Richmond. I've stayed here 3 weeks now during a job change/move. The price/location was the best deal in town.

Room Tip: If you need an elevator ask for the middle of the building.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

When we came to Richmond we knew we would need a long term hotel. We have been here for 6 months and have been extremely happy. The price is great and the rooms are large.The rooms are extremely clean. The kitchen here is bigger than any place we have stayed. We had our children come out for Christmas and there was more than enough room. There is everything you need. The staff is great. They are always asking me if there is anything I need. They take care of you. I recommend this place highly!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Richmond
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - South
Quality Inn West End
Quality Inn West End
#38 of 81 in Richmond
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
WoodSpring Suites Richmond West
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Property: Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Address: 6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)
Region: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #58 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel Richmond