Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Ranked #58 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
“Latisha was wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Wonderful staff!!! Always came through even the smallest things were attended to promptly. I will recommend to others. Made long lasting friendships and hope to return. Cinfratulations on making my stay pleasant!!! It's not easy being away from home.

• Stayed January 2013
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 1 March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I was very pleased with the staff at this hotel. Everyone was so nice and helpful, especially Latisha. She is very nice and always willingto help. The rooms were very spacious. I never was without something I needed. The hotel was always clean and well kept. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend and I will continue to stay here whenever I am in Richmond, VA.

• Stayed January 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

GULFPORT
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I am very impressed with this hotel. I'll be staying here for 6 weeks so I was looking for somewhere comfortable and clean. This hotel provides both as well as a very helpful and friendly staff and management. My room is spacious and quiet, no excessive traffic!!! I advise anyone traveling thru this area for 1 night or 100 to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business

Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I stayed 4 weeks, it really became my Second Home. I can truly say that I am "Part of the Family" now! I know so many people here, and they are now very good friends, I know them and they know me so very well, this review is all about people. I would like to thank ALL of the working force, who are worked so hard to give me and all of you a wonderful stay. People who are working in the kitchen, laundry, maintenance etc Thank You. Thank you Tierra & Katheryn & Tomiko, sorry I can not mention all the other names. Last but not least all the managers, they all took care of me to insure that my time there will always be remembered. The cinnamon bagels care the best!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeff m
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 21 January 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stayed here for three nights while we were in town for business. Check in was fast and easy. check out was also simple. The room we got was very clean and had a full kitchen. We were very satisfied with the service we received. I stay in hotels often and have no complaints about this one.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Boston, MA
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The hotel has been updated and for some people the hotel will suit your needs. I am grateful I checked in very late and left first thing in the morning. It took the front desk clerk three tries before our accomodations were straightened out. No fault of hers... The first room had no air conditioning, the second one was a smoker's paradise and the third room we ppted to stay in despite the disgusting hair found in the bathroom.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank mcmalvarez
brish0213, Owner at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
: I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This was my 2nd visit, but the manager remembered me even though it had been 7 months since my last visit. I called a week or 2 before my stay to request same room because I needed walk-in shower. They were able to accommodate me. The staff is very courteous & helpful. Any problem I had was resolved within minutes. I use this time to get away from everything & just to relax & I was not bothered unless I needed something. The kitchen had all I needed so that I didn't have to go out unless I wanted. The room was very spacious & comfortable. Very nice to have dvd player. Nothing fancy but clean & comfortable. Would reccomend to anyone wanting a nice place for a night or a month.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 3 December 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Richmond
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - South
Quality Inn West End
Quality Inn West End
#38 of 81 in Richmond
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
WoodSpring Suites Richmond West
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Property: Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Address: 6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)
Region: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #58 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel Richmond