Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Ranked #54 of 80 Hotels in Richmond
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Lived there for four months, the staff was always kind, always remembered my name. Felt safe, got a great price, and enjoyed a very comfortable room. Staff let me have a party for friends during my last week on the patio, and we all had a great time. Other residents even came out and joined us! All in all, highly recommended!

Room Tip: The rooms right near the elevator can be a bit loud!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank John M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Ive stayed at extended stay several times and I have different experiences. The room is never the cleanest but it isnt too bad. Orange juice could be included in the breakfast. Everyone doesnt drink coffee. Front desk never has exactly what you need. It's always "I have a few, let me wash something. .." its free whatever. The prices are crazy high unless you book on priceline. The 1 girl who works night time is really friendly. She'll actually have a conversation with you opposed to others who just wanna take your money. Night laundry lady is rude. Doesn't smile and doesnt seem to care about her job. Overall this hotel is about 3 1/2 stars.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JonesATK
Longwood, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Writing this the morning after the first of a four night stay...so far pleasantly surprised! While it's not the Ritz by any means, it's cozy clean and priced perfectly! It's off the main area though so nothing really in walking distance if that's your thing. I was nervous coming in because sometimes this hotel type can be rough, but it was clean enough for my children and I. If booking be aware there are two properties they have across the street from each other, I am reviewing the newer property which has a pool.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank heatherb9880
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

It was a nice a place. It was clean and I felt safe staying there. I didn't find anything to complain about. The carpet had a few stains but were not that bad. The kitchen was clean. The furniture was far from new but decent. The bed was very comfy. I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LaurieC271
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Laurie - Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future
New Richmond, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed at this facility for 2 and 1/2 months during contracted work in the area. Just perfect! I loved the full kitchen, including a full size stove for cooking and baking! I could relax after long days at work in the living room area on either the sofa or recliner. Three large windows allowed so much light in to the apartment. There was only one time I could not use the washers and dryers due to others using them, since there were 4 washers and 6 dryers. The staff at the front desk are "awesome". I would love to return there in the future!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jaymoy
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay and we are elated to hear our accommodations met your needs. We enjoyed getting to know you and providing you with a home away from home. Once again, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

My husband stayed in this hotel previously for business and I was okay with it. Last few times he stayed at this hotel I was impressed. I dont know what happened this time. Im very disappointed. The sofa is disgusting. The bathroom floor is cracked the tub was half way so so. Of course when I arrived after he was there for 2 days I immediately asked for another room. Unfortunately I was told they were bookes. I explained my disappointment with the room related to mu previous stay. I was told that the hotel was in the process of changing out old worn couches, etc. This couch was GROSS. I went back to the room and cleaned it with cleaning products that I bring every hotel I stay in. When I dont have to clean the room im satisfied when I have to break out my cleaning products, not so good. The carpet had multiple stains. I am saddened that this visit in this room was so bad. Clearly this was an older room than the previous rooms he stayed in. This is 6807 address. Im just displeased with this room. It smells like smoke but it is non smoking. I would try the hotel again and hope for the best NEXT time but if it is not satisfactory I will not be returning.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank geronurse
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that your experience with us was unsatisfactory. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be deep cleaning the carpets and upholstery to make sure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at wbs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

We got a great price on this place through priceline. I stayed at an extended stay before, and was less than thrilled, but this place was nice. Looked recently renovated, was clean, nice staff, comfy bed, etc. very very nice place, you wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends