“Very Accommodating!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Charlotte
“Very Accommodating!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I originally booked a room with two queen beds. This was done prior to the infamous PAX snow storm. In the midst of the one of the worst snow storms, my mother was flying in from Texas and she and I were planning to stay at the hotel for one night. On our check in date, I was very afraid that my mother's flight would be delayed. I contacted reservations and they allowed me to cancel without a penalty/charge. Well, that same night, my mother's flight made it in. So, I contact them again. What a great experience, in addition, to reserving the same type room (two queen beds), we ended up getting free breakfast coupons. Wow! The staff at the Sheraton Richmond Park South, was extremely accommodating! Great hotel!

Room Tip: Be sure to inquire about all specials and discounts.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Forest, Virginia
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Do you like a spacious room in a hotel? We were delighted with the space in our King room. With a sofa, desk, and King bed, we felt like royalty! The bathroom is equally spacious with two sinks and complimentary, spa-like toiletries. The Starbucks coffee in-room is also a sweet treat. We did not have time to enjoy the lake and the walking path , but we will take the time to enjoy it when we travel to Richmond again.

Room Tip: Reserve a room on the top floor for the view of the lake.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here the other night. I was really impressed with the service from the employees from the front desk to the restaurant crew. Hotel was clean and got a good night sleep. Rooms could use a little more tlc, but to me it's all about the service.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Tarrytown
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I checked in around 10pm last night and was greeted by Glennicia. She was wonderful to talk to, so friendly and helpful. I asked her about cab fare to the downtownI Amtrak station and she told me she would have the amount for me when I got back from my workout. I came back late after my workout and she had already left for the day but she made sure her colleague could pass me the message. She really started my stay off well!

• Stayed January 2014
dschmoll, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for your positive compliments about your experience while a guest at our hotel. We are glad to hear that Glennica was so helpful and addressing your needs. We take pride in our staff and hotel and look forward to your return visit should you be in the Richmond area.
Jamaica, New York
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This hotel was clean and they have the best beds. I slept so comfortable, I woke up refreshed and rejuvenated. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

My family had our Annual Walker Family Christmas Reunion, the staff was great. The food was extraordinary and service was outstanding.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
dschmoll, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments-It's always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your family reunion and the time spent with family.
Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
north carolina
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Just booked this hotel from an online site before I looked at the mixed reviews. Just called them to confirm that I need two adjoining rooms with two double beds. Front desk representative seemed very professional. I am hopeful!

Room Tip: Will add more details after my stay
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Deb S
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Very reasonable price. Very nice and clean rooms with great view. I will stay here the next time I return to Richmond. This hotel is only 15 minutes from downtown Richmond. This hotel is located very close to Restaurants and the Outlet Mall

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
dschmoll, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments, it's always great to hear that our guest enjoy themselves during their travels. We are looking forward to your next visit with us should your travels bring you back to the area.