DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian
US$116
US$135
Hampton.com
US$123
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskholiday innbusiness tripnice hotelthe hotel staffwould stay here againenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablegreat customer servicenice stayfitness centerindoor poolconvenient locationshuttle serviceconference
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Thank you to the whole staff in helping with my needs! The service and level of professionalism was out of this world. Everyone went above and beyond to help with my situation, and I could not say more on how well they treat their customers. Laurence is the most friendly man on the planet! This is the only property I will stay in the area! Sincerely, James Hippe

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review as they are very important for our hotel. I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and also for going out of your way to acknowledge lawrence, one of our bellmen. I will make sure both he and his supervisor see your comments. On behalf of our staff, thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Truly a great experience my wife and I were impressed with the easy of checkin, cleanness of room, the employees. the bed was awesome and did I mention the hot cookie. Will recommend this chain to our friends and will stay agin in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for also including your response on trip advisor in addition to the Hilton survey as they are very important to our hotel. Again, as i had mentioned in my Hilton email response, thanks for taking the time to share all of your wonderful comments. I'm glad you and your wife had a great stay with us and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend. The hotel has lots of parking and is convently located nexted to the Chesterfield Town Center and many different dining choices. The hotel itself is a little tired, but in general the rooms and common areas were clean and tidy. Monica behind the bar was awesome, and the food we ordered from the restaurant was very good for pub grub. However...our reservation was for a king bed, and when we checked in we were given a room with two doubles. In addition, the room was on the end of the hall right next to the door leading to the elevators, which set us up for constant opening and closing of the door. Luckily (insert sarcasm here), the door openings/closings were masked by the sound of a hugh roof-mounted HVAC unit located about four feet outside the window. The room literally vibrated when the unit kicked on. The reservation was in my wife's name, and she is a Hilton Honors Gold member. The lack of service for someone who has spent that much money with Hilton, plus the lack of explaination for not honoring the original reservation request knocks this review down to "average".

Room Tip: If you get room #316, ask for something else.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank USAFReb
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as they are important for our hotel. I appreciate all of your nice comments and certainly apologize for the issue with your room type as well as location. We certainly appreciate all of our HHonors guests and actually have a designated floor for them. Should you encounter any issues with room type or location on your next visit, please contact the front desk and request to speak with our manager on duty so that we may correct the situation quickly. On behalf of our staff, we appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our rooms were nice and clean and the front desk folks were friendly. The only drawback to our weekend was there were no clean towels by the pool. The people in the restaurant were very nice and the chef even came out to see if we were enjoying the food which we agreed was better than our last stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as they are important for our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate all of your nice comments. I will ask our housekeeping management team to keep a closer eye on the pool towels and keep them well stocked. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The service was excellent! Rooms were clean! Great location! Staff was personable and professional. The only reason I did not rate it as excellent was the cost. With my AARP discount and added taxes, the cost was still about $170,00 for one night stay (bed and breakfast). The breakfast was pretty good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as they are very important for our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate all of your nice comments. On behalf of our staff, we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.